Challenges

Options
mydeloo78
mydeloo78 Posts: 328 Member
My box doesn't offer any type of challenge. I am really looking for something to jump start me. I started with crossfit about a month and a half ago (elements first month). So very new. Wanting to shed about 15lbs (although would take a drop in body fat even if scale didn't move). Anyone know of any challenges online? if my box doesn't offer one.

Replies

• bethlivi
    bethlivi Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    A new eat to perform (www.eattoperform.com) challenge starts tomorrow. Registration ends then anyways. We are doing a gym challenge with them now, but hey do individual ones a couple times a year. :-)
  • Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    I would approach your box and ask if they would consider doing a challenge. Ours does them all the time with great success.
  • mccraee
    mccraee Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    You can do the Whole Life Challenge on your own. Our box does it as a team but you can join a team for on line support

https://game.wholelifechallenge.com/
  • kozinskey
    kozinskey Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    The Girls Gone WOD ladies are starting an accountable eating challenge soon. I think they're renaming it and switching up the focus a little, so I'm not totally sure what's involved, but I'm given to understand the community with their challenge is awesome.