hot mama coming through!

Options
Daughter0faKing
Daughter0faKing Posts: 17 Member
Fully motivated to loose this weight after having 3 kids! I've lost 5 pounds already and I'm not stopping there I'm at 165 and my goal is 130! Let's be friends! Add me! Together we can do this ladies!

Replies

• vazquezmom7
    vazquezmom7 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. I am SAHM blessed with 7 kids also at 165 and would love to be 135. Love to have friends for motivation.
  • Daughter0faKing
    Options
    I am in the same boat. I am SAHM blessed with 7 kids also at 165 and would love to be 135. Love to have friends for motivation.

Oh good! So we're at the same weight and goal!
  • XxMarciaxX
    XxMarciaxX Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hey :) i had my baby girl on 2nd may and determined to lose weight this time i have two older children also ..i dont have a goal weight in mind just want to keep going until i look and feel great im 168lbs x
  • Daughter0faKing
    Options
    XxMarciaxX wrote: »
    Hey :) i had my baby girl on 2nd may and determined to lose weight this time i have two older children also ..i dont have a goal weight in mind just want to keep going until i look and feel great im 168lbs x

Congratulations! We can keep eacother on track! You can do this! :)
  • MegaLoveBird
    MegaLoveBird Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey there you amazing mommies!! We've all got such similar goals so I went and requested each of you to be my friends. I'm @165 and would love to see 130-135. We can do this!! I'm already down 15+lbs thanks to Zumba and MFP. xoxo
  • ck1227
    ck1227 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey I added you! I have two boys and am loving MFP to track foods & keep me motivated
  • kaitlinlei
    kaitlinlei Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I requested all of you to be my friends. I am a mother of 3 and am determined to get my weight off. I am 185 and would like to get back to at least 140. Pre-pregnancies I was 125. I know there will be struggles but I am going to take it day by day.
  • crystald86_
    crystald86_ Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me everyone. I'm a mom of the two ready to lose this weight!!!
  • jodienjayden
    jodienjayden Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Same goes for me! Anyone that wants to add me, please do. I'm a mom of four. My youngest is six months old. The day I delivered I was 209 and today I am 137!!!! Could not be more excited. I would love to get to 130, but am happy where I am right now.
  • TheWazzer27
    TheWazzer27 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Same goes for me! Anyone that wants to add me, please do. I'm a mom of four. My youngest is six months old. The day I delivered I was 209 and today I am 137!!!! Could not be more excited. I would love to get to 130, but am happy where I am right now.

That is amazing! Good job! I'm a mom of 3...a set of 5 yr old twins and my youngest is 4 months. I was 180 when I had him in February. After the "automatic" weight loss stopped I was sitting at 161. I'm now down 10 lbs at 151 after getting back on MFP. My goal is 125 (I'm a shorty) but I'd be happy at 130. Ok, now I'm going to go back and add you all :)
  • ReginaPhelangie
    ReginaPhelangie Posts: 13 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Hey! I have a 5 year old and I'm also 165 (give or take a lb). My goal is 130-140. I really want to be fit and strong so once I lose most of my weight I won't worry about it. I was 132 pre baby and fit so that's what I'm focusing on. I lost it all about 3 years ago then put it back on. But I'm not going to let that stop me! I'm adding you all!
  • jodienjayden
    Options

That is amazing! Good job! I'm a mom of 3...a set of 5 yr old twins and my youngest is 4 months. I was 180 when I had him in February. After the "automatic" weight loss stopped I was sitting at 161. I'm now down 10 lbs at 151 after getting back on MFP. My goal is 125 (I'm a shorty) but I'd be happy at 130. Ok, now I'm going to go back and add you all :)

Thank you! Feel free to add me! I love the support here!
  • jodienjayden
    Options

Thank you! Feel free to add me! I love the support here!

• ashleyfreeman17
    ashleyfreeman17 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Me too! Just started on here and found your post. I am at 158 and looking to go to 135-140. I have a 6 week old and an almost 6 year old. If you are still looking for more Mommy friends on here, please feel free to add me, I would love more people to stay motivated with! :)
    Fully motivated to loose this weight after having 3 kids! I've lost 5 pounds already and I'm not stopping there I'm at 165 and my goal is 130! Let's be friends! Add me! Together we can do this ladies!