Fitbit Charge HR and Accuracy = FABULOUS!!

Options
skinny4me2be
skinny4me2be Posts: 358 Member
Hello all.
I have had my Fitbit Charge HR for a close to a month now. I've been logging all my own data (calories eaten, fitbit burn, weight, etc.). In last couple of weeks I've lost 2.8 lbs. I took that weight loss and figured out my ACTUAL TDEE and compared it to my FITBIT TDEE--my actual was only 61 calories higher. Close enough for me!! Love my CHARGE HR! For those of you wondering if its worth it... my two cents! It is!! :smiley:

Replies

• MarySG58
    MarySG58 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hello all.
    I have had my Fitbit Charge HR for a close to a month now. I've been logging all my own data (calories eaten, fitbit burn, weight, etc.). In last couple of weeks I've lost 2.8 lbs. I took that weight loss and figured out my ACTUAL TDEE and compared it to my FITBIT TDEE--my actual was only 61 calories higher. Close enough for me!! Love my CHARGE HR! For those of you wondering if its worth it... my two cents! It is!! :smiley:

Thanks for sharing info!
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    Congrats on progress.

Curious, do you relog what Fitbit says you burned with a workout?
    In Fitbit or MFP?
  • skinny4me2be
    skinny4me2be Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    @heybales...been letting Fitbit do the work as most of my activity is step based. If it would not be I would've logging it on fit it's site