Looking for teammates!

Options

Replies

• CassieHalpern
    CassieHalpern Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just got my UP the other day and looking for teammates :) Feel free to add me cassandrahalpern@gmail.com
  • LoraFight
    LoraFight Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me....Larissa Hofmann...need motivation!!!
  • ALMJr2
    ALMJr2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've added many of you. Feel free to add me:

alexmontgomery2@gmail.com
  • missinmybiscuits
    missinmybiscuits Posts: 100 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Added many of you, but feel free to add me! emily.holden.miller@gmail.com B)
  • Kolette0818
    Kolette0818 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Would love to be added for step challenges and accountability!
  • hornehm2
    hornehm2 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Yeah! I finally found the link to join this group! My kids bought me the Jawbone for Mothers Day and I love it! None of my personal friends have the Jawbone, and look forward to having MFP push me and I them to keep me going! Please add me to your group. I love to walk and work out, but I have 75lbs to loose and my goal is to have it gone by the time my middle child graduates college next year! hornehm2@aol.com
  • emtjab
    emtjab Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me to your friends. I've invited a few of you here..... my email is jab@amerytel.net

:)
  • clorissasue0217
    clorissasue0217 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Clorissasue@gmail.com I need motivation
  • mumloveschoc
    mumloveschoc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me donnalouisehemphill (at) gmail. com

Not long until summer and I need all the motivation I can ☺
  • daberkshire
    daberkshire Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how to add by using the email address, but mine is under my name David Berkshire
  • parkerlf290
    parkerlf290 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    parker.loisf@gmail.com
    UP24 for 6 months, MFP for two weeks
  • kendra_mcmurray
    kendra_mcmurray Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Kendramcmurray@gmail.com
  • Missy_Lou_D
    Missy_Lou_D Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I got jawbone as a gift and just started using it. I'm a sedentary working mummy looking to loose some weight (esp before my hols in 6weeks!) and general get some more fitness, healthy eating and sleeping and motivation in my life! Please add me.. Louise.s.davies@gmail.com X
  • Angiefit4life
    Angiefit4life Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I am looking for active people. I've been using mfp and jawbone since December. I almost to goal weight. Feel free to add me cnwamw96@yahoo.com
  • Missy_Lou_D
    Options
    miss_neal wrote: »
    Please add me to your team(s) as well!! Antoinette.neal@gmail.com

• Missy_Lou_D
    Options
    I've added loads of you guys as I'm eager to get some new team mates and get cracking! Please add me if any one else Louise.S.Davies@gmail.com
    Ta x
  • roxanna_hassan
    roxanna_hassan Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Roxanna I'm sorry I'm not here to join the group I just needed some info if that's ok with u guys? I just got my up and I do t really understand how it works. I'm sometimes getting extra calories on mfp and sometimes I get calories cut down I don't understand could anyone help? Plz
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    I just got my up and I do t really understand how it works. I'm sometimes getting extra calories on mfp and sometimes I get calories cut down I don't understand could anyone help?

Your UP total burn is TDEE—the number of calories needed to maintain your current weight. If you eat at a reasonable deficit from that, you will lose weight.

Your MFP calorie goal is activity level minus deficit. Adjustments are the difference between your UP total burn and your MFP activity level.

If (and only if) you enable negative calorie adjustments in your diary settings, then eating back your adjustments means you're eating TDEE minus deficit.

Click on any adjustment to see the math MFP used to calculate it.
  • roxanna_hassan
    roxanna_hassan Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    editorgrrl wrote: »
    I just got my up and I do t really understand how it works. I'm sometimes getting extra calories on mfp and sometimes I get calories cut down I don't understand could anyone help?

Your UP total burn is TDEE—the number of calories needed to maintain your current weight. If you eat at a reasonable deficit from that, you will lose weight.

Your MFP calorie goal is activity level minus deficit. Adjustments are the difference between your UP total burn and your MFP activity level.

If (and only if) you enable negative calorie adjustments in your diary settings, then eating back your adjustments means you're eating TDEE minus deficit.

Click on any adjustment to see the math MFP used to calculate it.

Thanx
  • timmyttt0418
    timmyttt0418 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I am getting my new jawbone tomorrow. timnveronica@yahoo.com