Workout groups or fitness pal???

Options
Hi I'm Crystal. I was wondering anybody had ever tried to form a workout group or to find a fitness buddy here? I’m kind of new to this, but I would LOVE a group of people (or 1 person) with similar goals to help keep each other accountable and motivated. I currently workout in Southfield, but would be willing to travel a bit.

Cardio at the gym is alright solo, but I’m trying to get into strength training…that area can be quite intimidating and lonely lol.

Replies

• truddy6647
    truddy6647 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean I have tried posting in the past looking for workout partner in my area but have yet to find one. I live in Brooklyn MI which is a bit far from you just thought I would let you know you are not alone
  • CMarie2232
    CMarie2232 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Very good to know :)
  • LBGyrl
    LBGyrl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    CMarie2232 wrote: »
    Hi I'm Crystal. I was wondering anybody had ever tried to form a workout group or to find a fitness buddy here? I’m kind of new to this, but I would LOVE a group of people (or 1 person) with similar goals to help keep each other accountable and motivated. I currently workout in Southfield, but would be willing to travel a bit.

Cardio at the gym is alright solo, but I’m trying to get into strength training…that area can be quite intimidating and lonely lol.

I wish I was closer I would love a weight lifting buddy. I started about 5 months ago and have to go with my hubby and his best friend and they are serious weigh lifters. Good Luck though! I can support you virtually! :smiley: