Next challenge

Options
SilverStormi
SilverStormi Posts: 626 Member
edited May 2015 in Social Groups
I have maintained this challenge and I wanted to lose. I know its my own fault since I have been slacking on logging and get on here everyday. Things in my life are looking like they are settling out which is a good thing. I promise myself and you all that I will be more active again.

So who is up for a 4th of July challenge? There are only a few days left on this one and the 4th would be a 6 week challenge.

Replies

• classysassy4ever70
    classysassy4ever70 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Thank you for setting this up. So glad everything is settling out for you.
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)
  • barbhat13
    barbhat13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Yes! 4th of July challenge.
  • 2014june
    2014june Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    yes please count me in :)
  • freyjac
    freyjac Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • tress29
    tress29 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • jocop2003
    jocop2003 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I am, I have been mia and struggling.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Can't believe it's up already.

I just quit all my other challenges since I haven't even been trying to lose (except for the Hogwarts one!). I am sticking with this one, though, since it's the very first thing I discovered at MFP and got me involved right away.

I may just set my goal for maintenance this next time and try to join in with some behaviorial/process goals (like getting back to better logging and playing around with some nutrition/exercise things) and the activity goal we set as a group, if we do that again.

I'm also going to catch up on the spreadsheet now!
  • SilverStormi
    Options
    Invites will be sent out shortly but here is the link to the next group. But to be on the safe side I like posting the link as well.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/106271-something-to-celebrate-4th-of-july-challenge
  • SilverStormi
    Options
    lemurcat12 wrote: »
    Can't believe it's up already.

I just quit all my other challenges since I haven't even been trying to lose (except for the Hogwarts one!). I am sticking with this one, though, since it's the very first thing I discovered at MFP and got me involved right away.

I may just set my goal for maintenance this next time and try to join in with some behaviorial/process goals (like getting back to better logging and playing around with some nutrition/exercise things) and the activity goal we set as a group, if we do that again.

I'm also going to catch up on the spreadsheet now!

Im glad your going to stick around. I understand the too many challenges though. I began to join to many at one point and it was just to much. I just do this and one other now as well.
  • Valereee
    Valereee Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Yes, please count me in! It really keeps me accountable!!
  • amy_kee
    amy_kee Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be in the 4th of July challenge please.
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. Haven't been as chatty but hanging in there and planning to lose this summer. LOL. Famous last words. But I really AM!!
  • marygirl05
    marygirl05 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    count me in
  • MonicaA2013
    MonicaA2013 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    i am in and have already accepted the invite !! Need to drop the last few stubborn lbs !!
  • SilverStormi
    Options
    Invites are all sent (I think I got everyone) and the link is posted above if I didn't. Please feel free to share the link if you have any friends that might be interested. Its always fun to meet new people
  • CumberlandGrammy
    CumberlandGrammy Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    We are a great group. I really like the camaraderie here. Thanks, everyone!