GCC Challenge

Options
texanintokyo
texanintokyo Posts: 278 Member
Hi!! I'm looking for a few people doing to GCC 2015 Challenge starting today that would like to have a support network outside their company or team. GCC also has the option to compete against friends on other teams as well!

Replies

• Honeytips
    Honeytips Posts: 337 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Thanks for setting up this group texanintokyo. I'll pm you my email address for the mini league
  • CaliMom126
    CaliMom126 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great Idea to have a MFP group for GCC people. My team at work is iffy...2 people left their 'pulses' at home today, if that tells you anything. I'm into it even though we won't be contenders, or even challengers!! i'm sad that MFP doesn't integrate with the GCC site. food, steps, etc. would like to be part of a mini league! need inspiration to get to 10K steps a day. i've started and stopped so many times. need to get going and stay going!
  • Angel_Grove_
    Angel_Grove_ Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm in for the mini-league! 13k+ steps so far today :-)
  • texanintokyo
    Options
    Great!! I set the mini-league up just now so as soon as anyone PMs me their email address I will send out invites (Angel I sent yours).

Yeah, I'm a bit disappointed with my work group as well. One person didn't even use it the first day and the others have to be hounded to log their steps! I saw some guy in the UK did over 42k steps yesterday!!!
  • Angel_Grove_
    Angel_Grove_ Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I saw some guy in the UK did over 42k steps yesterday!!!

That's insane! I just took a look at the leader board and the top team went 166 miles. That's 23.6 miles per person! One hell of a team they've put together there!

My team averaged a little over 12k and did 35 miles. We're ranked 9000 something now that more teams are reporting.
  • Honeytips
    Honeytips Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    texanintokyo - are we supposed to PM you our private email addresses or the ones that we used to register with the Challenge? I sent you the one that I used to register with GCC.
  • texanintokyo
    Options
    Hi Honeytips. I need the address your registered GCC with but I haven't received and email from you. I will send you a friend request, in case that makes a difference as to if I get the mail or not??
  • texanintokyo
    Options
    I saw some guy in the UK did over 42k steps yesterday!!!

That's insane! I just took a look at the leader board and the top team went 166 miles. That's 23.6 miles per person! One hell of a team they've put together there!

My team averaged a little over 12k and did 35 miles. We're ranked 9000 something now that more teams are reporting.

We are # 3,054 as of today but I have a feeling that may have to do with the fact that we report almost a full day ahead of everyone else. Because my team is averaging 13,085 a day and I know there are other teams ahead of us. You can also sort by country so in that case we are # 6 in Japan and #2 in Japan Healthcare Industry. The # 1 healthcare team in Japan is also the # team for all of Japan and they are over 100 kilometers ahead. They must be triathletes! ;-)

But I'm enjoying it so far. Ask me again in 30 days when it's super hot!!!
  • texanintokyo
    Options
    How's everyone going? It rained here a bit last week and over the weekend which slowed things down a little bit :-(
  • texanintokyo
    Options
    Everyone still in the GCC?