PB2?

Options
anonymous60654
anonymous60654 Posts: 21 Member
Hi all,

I've seen some of you discussing PB2 powder, and my husband picked some up the other day. I'm not quite sure what to do with it. Any suggestions?

Thanks! Hope everyone is having a great week.

Replies

• Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Hello,

So far, I've only made peanut butter w/it. 2 TB powder to 1 TB water and mix. It was quite good. I know several add the powder to some of the entrees like the Kung Pao (SS). I am going to try that and see. Some add to salads, FF Greek yogurt ...

I'm still playing w/it. :)
  • dottieketostrong
    dottieketostrong Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I put it in my protein shake, dry. I mix it with water and sometimes use it as a dip for carrots or apples. I also mix it to spread on the French toast along with some sugar free jelly.
  • hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    I put it on sliced apples or just on the spoon!
  • evhutchings
    evhutchings Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    A Friend whips it up and uses it on pancakes and as an addition to fudge brownies and chocolate cake....I put it in blender drinks and use it to make ice cream with frozen banana and almond milk
  • spamanda53
    spamanda53 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I eat it off of my fingers, a spoon, the inside of the container that I mix it in.....

No but really -- I generally use it as a mid morning PF with some carrots. I use 4tbsps (90 cal - 9 or 10 g of protein) and mix it with a little more water than is called for to make it a bit thinner and then dip carrots into it. It might sound gross but I tend to use 2 tablespoons of regular and 2 of the chocolate and for some reason -- it works with the carrots. If I want it less sweet I will just use the regular.

You can also add some regular to the Kung Pao noodles to help thicken them up (just add the powder and let the liquid from the cup be the 'water'). Or mix it up and put it on the NS bagel. I've also put it on some of the desserts (Chocolate Cake, Brownie, Pound Cake etc).

It is one of my favorite things... Just mess around with it and see what you like it for. :)