Losing motivation :/

Options
CassieHalpern
CassieHalpern Posts: 6 Member
My little man is 8 weeks and I've been working out for almost 4. In total I've only lost about 3lbs with diet and exercise. Pre weight was 175. I got up to 211 during my pregnancy. I dropped down to 193 (my son weighed 9lbs 4.5oz)... Anyway, any tips to keep my motivation up?

Replies

• jbwes
    jbwes Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am in a similar situation. My baby is 7 weeks old. I gained 50 pounds while pregnant and the first 30 fell off within two weeks after delivery (I'm guessing this was mostly fluids, and my baby weighed 9 pounds). Since then, I've been stuck at the same weight. I can't get the last 20 to budge. I had a c-section, so I've just been cleared to work out. I'm hoping increasing my walking mileage and adding in some body weight exercises (push ups, squats, etc.) will help.
  • whisper34c
    whisper34c Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    hi ladies. i was in the same situation as you are with my lil girl. i thought the pounds were just gonna come off eventually but I got a very rude awakening after being 8 months post partum and still looking like i was 5 months pregnant. i decided that i had i needed to do something about it but i needed extra motivation & support from people that were struggling like me. my pre baby weight was 140 and after birth I was pushing 170. so far I've lost 20lbs thru my FB Fitness challenge groups and drinking Shakeology (which helps me with me junk food cravings and gives me energy all day to run around with my now 2yr old lil girl).