Daily Check-In (Week 4 May 25th through May 31st)

Options
heatherc369
heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
Week 3 Day 2 Check-In

Wow, all of my time off from work and away from home has me all out of whack! First day back at work after another 4 days off..I feel so lost! No gym this morning , will most likely get my steps in today though because its end of month which means lots of walking around and getting stuff done for inventory. I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday!

Replies

• kailadriel
    kailadriel Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    back from my vacation! And I only "gained" 3 lbs! SUCCESS!
  • kailadriel
    Options
    Okay guys, today is the return to the gym after a week of hiking and bodyweight exercises. Wish me luck!
  • heatherc369
    Options
    kailadriel wrote: »
    back from my vacation! And I only "gained" 3 lbs! SUCCESS!
    Congrats to you! and good luck!
  • heatherc369
    Options
    Week 3 day 3 Check-In!

Busy busy with work.....looking forward to a fresh brand new week and month next week! Going to be hitting it hard again !
  • heatherc369
    Options
    Week 4 Day 4 Check-In! (looks like I was still stuck in Week 3 yesterday lol)

I didn't go to the gym AGAIN but I promise next week it's on! Finally getting my house back in order from the chaos that was the past couple weeks, and came across an old pic from a couple years ago and posted it on FB as my TBT and everyone was sending me messages telling me how skinny I was lol Made me sad but ambitious at the same time! and to think I was 170lbs in the pic, only about 20 to go until I am there again!
  • kailadriel
    Options

I didn't go to the gym AGAIN but I promise next week it's on! Finally getting my house back in order from the chaos that was the past couple weeks, and came across an old pic from a couple years ago and posted it on FB as my TBT and everyone was sending me messages telling me how skinny I was lol Made me sad but ambitious at the same time! and to think I was 170lbs in the pic, only about 20 to go until I am there again!

I think cleaning counts as some serious exercise if you're doing it right! Also, I hope you are taking progress pics! It really does make a big difference in how you view yourself. I can never tell much of a difference between back to back photos (~2 months apart)but I see a HUGE difference in the ones that are ~4 months apart. It's a nice affirmation.

I have a picture of me and my boyfriend from ~1 year ago. I have a picture of us from the vacation we just came back from where we are posed in almost the same way and we are wearing almost the exact same clothes. The difference is waaay more than I expected.
  • kailadriel
    Options
    I've been so tired lately. I finally got a good night's sleep because I put my A/C unit in and didn't sweat all night...but I'm still sleepy. What do you guys do to keep going besides drink a lot of coffee?
  • MyLittleOwl
    MyLittleOwl Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I am feeling really pumped. I'm finally in a place where I feel like I'm doing the right things and the weight is starting to come off! And I haven't even gotten back into working out yet. Next week I am committing to getting some good walks in at a minimum...this weekend should be busy cleaning cleaning cleaning!!!!!
  • heatherc369
    Options
    kailadriel wrote: »

I think cleaning counts as some serious exercise if you're doing it right! Also, I hope you are taking progress pics! It really does make a big difference in how you view yourself. I can never tell much of a difference between back to back photos (~2 months apart)but I see a HUGE difference in the ones that are ~4 months apart. It's a nice affirmation.

I have a picture of me and my boyfriend from ~1 year ago. I have a picture of us from the vacation we just came back from where we are posed in almost the same way and we are wearing almost the exact same clothes. The difference is waaay more than I expected.

I took some but def need to take better ones , I plan on taking them this weekend when I do my monthly measurements :)
  • heatherc369
    Options
    I am feeling really pumped. I'm finally in a place where I feel like I'm doing the right things and the weight is starting to come off! And I haven't even gotten back into working out yet. Next week I am committing to getting some good walks in at a minimum...this weekend should be busy cleaning cleaning cleaning!!!!!
    Right there with ya sista! SO proud of you ! I Haven't worked out in a few weeks due to me being away so much, but regulating my eating and lost the 3 lbs I gained on vacation and am hitting the gym hard again starting Monday!
  • kailadriel
    Options

That is awesome! Rock it out! Working out is nice, but you don't need it to lose weight - it is a whole different kind of commitment and goals. You can do this even if you can't work out right now. continue being awesome!

• ronellaFit
    ronellaFit Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I haven't worked out in a few weeks now. I feel motivated today as well. The fitbit device is cool but it takes some getting used to having it on my arm. I also still struggle with seeing my stomach in the mirror. My husband and I have been spending more time together which is awesome. He is really supportive. My whole family is really supportive. My daughters cheer me on. We have such a busy life, however, it is a challenge but I can say we definitely make the effort. Hope you all are doing well!
  • ronellaFit
    ronellaFit Posts: 31 Member
    Options

That is awesome. I hope my last week will provide some added momentum for my weight loss. I really want to see improvements by my birthday in August. You rock and thank you for inspiring me!
  • heatherc369
    Options
    ronellaFit wrote: »
    I haven't worked out in a few weeks now. I feel motivated today as well. The fitbit device is cool but it takes some getting used to having it on my arm. I also still struggle with seeing my stomach in the mirror. My husband and I have been spending more time together which is awesome. He is really supportive. My whole family is really supportive. My daughters cheer me on. We have such a busy life, however, it is a challenge but I can say we definitely make the effort. Hope you all are doing well!

Girl I know the feeling, today is the first day I have worked out in 3 weeks!
This discussion has been closed.