5/29 Day 99 Friday Movin May 29!

Options
Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
Spring Cleaning Project 3!

Challenge: What's the last Spring Cleaning project will you accomplish today for this month's challenge? We've all got small projects around the house that we've been meaning to get to...now's the time! After this challenge, you will now have completed three house projects that have been on your to-do list. They are now done. Way to go!

Alternative Challenge:
Only drink water today!

Replies

• fitnatic130
    fitnatic130 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Water sounds like mine today, I have a v. Fussy baby I will try to get a project done too
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,010 Member
    Options
    I already was drinking my coffee before I read this, so I guess I'll have to do some cleaning.
  • GabinkaP
    GabinkaP Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    No thank you. Not just water today. If I could only drink water, I would probably only manage 16 oz. I don't like water much, so if I think "I can only have water" it sounds like a punishment. I won't be motivated at all. I am trying to drink more liquid, including water though. By drinking tea in the afternoon (with Stevia), I get an extra 8 oz of water. I'm doing about 48oz a day on workdays now. I think on Saturday, I had just 24oz because there wasn't much but water. I need water alternatives to get closer to the 8oz I'm supposed to be doing.

However, I can try the household stuff.
  • Mare7272
    Mare7272 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I only drank water today. No time for spring cleaning today as I am doing the 30 day walking challenge and got home too late to do both.
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,010 Member
    Options
    Lots of time sitting in a doctor's office today as well as grading papers, so I went out for a lovely walk this evening.