Best sports clothes on a budget?

Options
greenfirearm
greenfirearm Posts: 120 Member
I'm a large breasted woman, I can only spend around ~£60 on sports bras 'n' all. I've never had a proper one for this reason, used to just get a sports top type bra (e.g. Mountain Warehouse) that's fairly inexpensive, and wear an old underwired bra.

But I should probably invest in something better.

Anyway, I've got some running shoes and just need clothes. I workout bare footed at home a lot.

Replies

• OLEnug
    OLEnug Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sports Direct has been closing down for a decade (used to be sports world), so things are fairly cheap there. If you're near one, it wouldn't hurt to check things out.
  • louubelle16
    louubelle16 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I'm currently in love with a few new sports tops I bought from Tesco the other day - I highly recommend their stuff!
  • mt8998
    mt8998 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    +1 on sports direct, they also tend to do offers/ discounts fairly regularly, and do home delivery. Primark is another good place for cheap sports bras, and sometimes sport clothes
  • MrsPennyParker
    MrsPennyParker Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    The Shock Absorber for me all the way!!
  • lynn557
    lynn557 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Panache sports bra, good support and colours in bigger sizes. You can be talking £25 to £30 but when you know your size you can get good deals on Amazon for about half that. Tesco and ASDA do cheap running clothes and worth a look
  • lili89
    lili89 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I shop at sports direct and also if you don't mind second hand try eBay, I got Nike dry leggings for £5
  • ch10e88
    ch10e88 Posts: 34 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    M&S do reasonably priced sports Bras. They have quite a lot a variety depending on the level of activity as well.
    Agree with the above about sports direct being really cheap and good quality brands, something you wouldn't get from primark. ..
  • cw106
    cw106 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    I'm a large breasted woman, I can only spend around ~£60 on sports bras 'n' all. I've never had a proper one for this reason, used to just get a sports top type bra (e.g. Mountain Warehouse) that's fairly inexpensive, and wear an old underwired bra.

But I should probably invest in something better.

Anyway, I've got some running shoes and just need clothes. I workout bare footed at home a lot.

lidl has sports bra on offer right now.
    aldi just reduced a load of sports stuff too- just got padded cycling pants,running top and jacket,compression socks. only £2 each.
    i also use outlet shopping places too.
    dw sports have bargain rails full of stuff- speedo shorts £5,asics gel running shoes reduced to £35.
  • bluefish86
    bluefish86 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    I bought a pair of yoga pants and sports bra from TK Maxx the other day for around £20. They often have really good quality items on sale in the clearance section, so if you have one near by it might be worth a look.