MzLaLa29 Posts: 258 Member
edited May 2015 in Social Groups
Let's make this last week count!

Replies

• MzLaLa29
    I can never remember what day it is after a long wknd. Sorry guys :/

May 26 - not green :( water done. workout done. 900 steps short

May 27 - not green. Maybe mercy green later when my workout decides to sync. Workout and water done. 700 steps to go.

May 28 - Mercy green. Water and workout done. 6000 steps

Looks like my steps were still hungover from the weekend. Out of my rut :#
  • OliviaMG1
    OliviaMG1 Posts: 46 Member
    Well ladies. I don't know why, but I have really been failing lately. I mean, I know what I am doing wrong, I just don't know why I am doing t. This whole month has been an epic failure. Spinning my wheels & getting nowhere.
  • borntowin4me
    borntowin4me Posts: 178 Member
    May 28-31
    Not green. No workout.
    Had wine on Saturday night. Other than that, I drank only water.
    My motivation has seriously seriously waned.

However, I when I weighed this morning, I weighed 145 lbs. Go figure. I'm down 2 lbs. The 2 lb loss has made me feel motivated so hopefully that motivation lasts the day and I exercise this evening.

How's everyone doing??
  • lasttimelooser
    lasttimelooser Posts: 73 Member
    I am having a hard time to get myself to workout. I have not gained but I have not lost either. I doing good with the food intake and I do have red wine once in a while. I think I'm going back to weightwatchers. I did that 8 years ago, met my goal and maintained for 2 years. After that, gained it all back and then some. I think its time for me to re-join. If it worked before, I know it will work again. Just getting to the meetings will be a hassle.
  • MzLaLa29
    Did not realize I didn't check-in at all over the wknd. I must have done it mentally and went to sleep. Here goes:

May 29 - Mercy Green, half my water. steps and workout done
    May 30 - not green, didn't finish steps, water or workout
    May 31 - green, didn't finish steps, water or workout
    June 1 - green, steps and workout done. didn't finish my water

• MzLaLa29
    I see you all had some challenges, as did I. I hope you don't get discouraged by it. I didn't do as well as I hoped but I learned a lot which was the point. I chose 21 days because supposedly it takes that long to develop a new habit. I'm not quite where I want to be, but I'm moving in the right direction.

In summation, I'm logging daily, I lost .6 pounds, I'm drinking more water than ever, I lost a few inches (haven't measured) and I'm on the right track to working out more consistently. Above all I feel GREAT! I would consider that success :smile:

What are you all taking away from this experience?
  • ddif
    ddif Posts: 16 Member
    I was all good even through my weekend camping. Came home and couldn't go shopping til payday and ate horribly for a week. Back on track as of today. Too afraid to step on scale cuz any gain will set me back mentally. Willing to do for 21 days again. Anyone else?
  • downongreenacres
    downongreenacres Posts: 327 Member
    Lots of challenges this past week...it looks like I am not the only one!
  • borntowin4me
    borntowin4me Posts: 178 Member
    I would love for this group to continue. I wish I had stuck to it and been straight laced over the 21 days but it was a god experience. I liked having this group to be accountable to.
  • downongreenacres
    downongreenacres Posts: 327 Member
    I would love for this group to continue. I wish I had stuck to it and been straight laced over the 21 days but it was a god experience. I liked having this group to be accountable to.
    Ditto!

• ddif
    ddif Posts: 16 Member
    Agree
  • MzLaLa29
    I was going to go to bed, but since I was already on the computer here's the new group :smile: Good night!

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/106595-21-day-green-goals-move-challenge-cycle-2