100% Challenge - Spring Means 100% Green - Mon 5/11 to Sun 6/21 - Join Anytime!

Options

Replies

• ginnywed
    ginnywed Posts: 327 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    05/31/2015 Not 100%

• RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    05/31/2015 100%
    Weigh In, Record me as a Zero loss or gain. Then this morning a day late down Nicely
    RogerToo

I have been dealing with some water in the basement, Not too bad, But when I looked at it the Window Well Cover needs replacing :)

Cheers
    RogerToo

BTW before I forget, Did anyone See the News this morning about the Fish (Carp) swimming on the street in Newark, NJ?
    VIDEO: Fish rescued from sewer drain in Newark | 7online.com
    http://7online.com/weather/video-fish-rescued-from-sewer-drain-in-newark-after-lake-overflows/759984/
    3 hours ago ... Fish tried to swim up a street in Newark Monday after heavy rain caused water to overflow at a lake in Weequahic Park.
    The Video has an advertisement at the start of it.

And http://www.nj.com/essex/index.ssf/2015/06/fish_caught_trying_to_swim_up_newark_flooded_stree.html
    NEWARK — Flooding in New Jersey has even confused the fish. ... two fish were
    found trying to swim upstream on a Newark street Sunday ...

Cheers
    RogerToo
  • CanyonDweller
    CanyonDweller Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    100% 05/31/2015
    W/I 175 (No loss or gain)

Have a great day!
    Linda Kay
    1UxCT3Pound_10_lbs.gifmOjHwDCommitment_20lbs.gif2.5%20Siggy%20WTP_zps96lnmweg.jpguAVQiU
  • whatsasize8
    whatsasize8 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Cindy, thanks for the Amazon Cloud info. I put it on my "to look into" list. :smile:

Kim, you're never really off your swing, you maintenance bunny, you. Glad to have you back. ((hugs))

Catherine, LOL at finding happiness and perfect abs in the fridge graphic. I need to put a note inside (yeah, inside) my pb jar. :tongue:

RogerToo, thanks for the link to the food reviews thread. Will check it out when I get a minute. You're awesome to do that, BTW.

Linda Kay, having the Shirataki rice on hand sounds like a good idea. I need to purchase some to have available to bulk up the runnier NS dishes I have.

100% 5/29-5/30
    NOT 5/31 (too many snacks)
    WI 160 (+2)

I need to really watch my choices when it's late and I'm stressed/anxious. Turns out I had no need to worry...my boys CAT scores (timed achivement tests) came back and I'm pleased. We're on the right track - yay!

I'm waiting for some WI's, and if you get a moment please look over the SS to make sure I recorded your information correctly. I'll wait until two weeks' worth of "no show" before I delete Jen and Sandi. I believe that Roger will come back...but I need to follow up with him and see how he's doing.

• whatsasize8
    whatsasize8 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Cindy, thanks for the Amazon Cloud info. I put it on my "to look into" list. :smile:

Kim, you're never really off your swing, you maintenance bunny, you. Glad to have you back. ((hugs))

Catherine, LOL at finding happiness and perfect abs in the fridge graphic. I need to put a note inside (yeah, inside) my pb jar. :tongue:

RogerToo, thanks for the link to the food reviews thread. Will check it out when I get a minute. You're awesome to do that, BTW.

Linda Kay, having the Shirataki rice on hand sounds like a good idea. I need to purchase some to have available to bulk up the runnier NS dishes I have.

100% 5/29-5/30
    NOT 5/31 (too many snacks)
    WI 160 (+2)

I need to really watch my choices when it's late and I'm stressed/anxious. Turns out I had no need to worry...my boys CAT scores (timed achivement tests) came back and I'm pleased. We're on the right track - yay!

I'm waiting for some WI's, and if you get a moment please look over the SS to make sure I recorded your information correctly. I'll wait until two weeks' worth of "no show" before I delete Jen and Sandi. I believe that Roger will come back...but I need to follow up with him and see how he's doing.
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Not a good way to start off June ...

6/1 NOT 100%
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    5/31 100%

2HyQ.gif
    psvcevyBMfc3Apnh4nq8
    n56bkb2kj4sestnfuybo6qcg3j7r
  • 4aay
    4aay Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    100% May 31

• mslesam
    mslesam Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    5/31 not 100%
  • dharris1014
    dharris1014 Posts: 509 Member
    Options

6/1 100%

• ginnywed
    ginnywed Posts: 327 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    100% June 1

I really need to mow the lawn but my eyes were dilated yesterday so can't stand the sun...they are still dilated this morning.

• mslesam
    mslesam Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    6/1 100%
  • suegen1
    suegen1 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    06/01 = 100 %

• 4aay
    4aay Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    100% June 1
  • RogerToo
    edited June 2015
    Options

06/02/2015 100%

Hi All
    It has been off and on rainy as well as cool in the 50s for the last two days, But I got some walking in anyway 1 mile+ each day.
    Have a Good Day
    RogerToo
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Heads up FWIW
    from this page, They are working on it.

https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/1995488--unwanted-ad-redirect-
    *Unwanted Ad redirect*
    Hi folks,

We’ve received numerous reports from users of the website that they are occasionally redirected to a site that falsely reports the user’s computer is infected with a virus. The site presents a phone number where technical support is reportedly available.

At this time we have no evidence that any actual virus is involved, and we do not recommend users reach out to this unscrupulous company.

We are working closely with our multiple advertising network partners to isolate the source of this redirect, as it is mostly likely caused by a rogue advertisement that has slipped through our partners’ quality control.

We have begun pausing various networks in rotation, to attempt to isolate and identify the network hosting this ad. In light of this, we ask any affected users to let us know the date and time they experience this redirect so that we can compare these with which networks were running ads at those times.

We’re very sorry for the inconvenience this is causing some of our web users, and we are working hard at our end to isolate and remove the offending ads.

MyFitnessPal staff
    Last Updated: May 30, 2015 10:11AM PDT

Cheers
    RogerToo

P.S. I never see that crud running FireFox with NoScript. Plus I have Spell Check :)
  • CanyonDweller
    CanyonDweller Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    100% 06/01/2015

Downpours flooded our front yard and washed out part of the driveway. Nothing that can’t be fixed and nothing like you poor folks east of the Rockies. We feel for you and hope you stay safe.

Sonya- My SS looks great and thank you.

Have a great day!
    Linda Kay
    1UxCT3Pound_10_lbs.gifmOjHwDCommitment_20lbs.gif2.5%20Siggy%20WTP_zps96lnmweg.jpguAVQiU
  • Trixie258
    Trixie258 Posts: 232 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    5/27-5/30 NOT 100%.....5/31 & 6/1 100%.....WI 5/31 202.2
    Hey everyone...sorry to be MIA. As you can see I'm not doing very good with being 100% but I'm still plugging along. 52761899.pngpnh4nq8
    eZzyRL
    DumpRumpChallenge_zps3glgrje1.pngpound_sm.jpgcommitment_sm.jpg
    uAVQiULOST 11.61mZXtCTLOST 9.2 Lost5May_zps1047607a.png LOST 5.6
    7B387A67D656337A9EF2B211B28106B7.png

• Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    6/1 100%

2HyQ.gif
    BMfc3A
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member