6/1 Day 102 Monday

Options
Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
Hello, everyone! Time to get back into the usual way we do things. If you still haven’t filled out the Movin May survey I really hope you do! It helps themedalist and I figure out how you felt about the challenges and will help us improve upon it for when we do it in the future! So I’m just gonna put this here: http://www.quittingthesitting.com/movin-in-may-evaluation.html

So it is finally June! Hard to believe that we are almost halfway through the year and for me...June signifies the start of summer! And that is what we are going to do today!

Today’s Challenge: Get outside and play!

You can play with your kids, go for a walk, or do yard work. I don’t care what you do as long as it is outside! I plan on going for a walk and when I come back I’m going to do suicides in my backyard!

Replies

• fitnatic130
    fitnatic130 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Its sunny here today afyer some horrible rain yesterday so I will definitely be going outside today :smiley:
  • SimplySassyXX
    SimplySassyXX Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm planning to take a nice long walk tonight and take advantage of the weather clearing out of Houston.
  • victoriastrong339
    victoriastrong339 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It's suppose to be cloudy and drizzling off and on today...but I do have a garden that will require some TLC at some point...the playing and workout outside is still to be determined
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,215 Member
    Options
    I had to play inside today because of the steady rain. But I played hide and seek with my dogs (hiding dog cookies) and all of us had a great time!
  • harmonjessicaa
    harmonjessicaa Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I walked outside. I do that everyday though so I saw that plank challenge link on here and I'm going to do that right now.
  • faithan84
    faithan84 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I rode my bike in the rain! Seems it was bad weather everywhere today! I also got my jumps in. :)
  • healthyJodi
    healthyJodi Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Got my jumps in and I cleaned up the side of my house, would sooner be riding my bike in the rain! But no rain here!!!
  • Mare7272
    Mare7272 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I did my 5000 steps by walking outside with my friend instead of the treadmill.
  • Auna37
    Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    wow good job everyone!