Introductions!!!

Options
NicoleLeahy13
NicoleLeahy13 Posts: 12 Member
Welcome, everyone! This is our Group's private Facebook® page, and throughout our journey I'll be posting healthy eating and fitness tips, Success Stories, inspirational thoughts and quotes, recipes, and more.

But this Facebook page isn't just for me to post stuff, it's for you guys to ask questions, get answers, and connect with each other. So, let's introduce ourselves! Here's a list of 7 simple questions. Copy and paste in the comment section with your answers!

1. Name
2. Where you live
3. Which Beachbody® fitness program you'll be doing
4. Favorite Shakeology® flavor
5. What made you pick the 21 day fix?
6. What you usually have for breakfast
7. What food(s) you dislike

This will be a journey, but the best part is that we're all in it together!

I will go FIRST!!!!!

1. Name - Nicole
2. Where you live - Nashua
3. What made you pick the 21 day fix? This will be my second round so I know it works! Initially I really wanted to get a handle on my eating habits and start eating better!
4. Favorite Shakeology® flavor - chocolate!
5. One part of your body you'd like to work on the most - my stomach, and arms.
6. What you usually have for breakfast - shakeology EVERY morning!
7. What food(s) you dislike - onions!

Replies

• mlbeyer3
    mlbeyer3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Welcome, everyone! This is our Group's private Facebook® page, and throughout our journey I'll be posting healthy eating and fitness tips, Success Stories, inspirational thoughts and quotes, recipes, and more.

But this Facebook page isn't just for me to post stuff, it's for you guys to ask questions, get answers, and connect with each other. So, let's introduce ourselves! Here's a list of 7 simple questions. Copy and paste in the comment section with your answers!

1. Name Michele
    2. Where you live Oregon
    3. I picked the 21 day fix as I need to be challenged. Want to be motivated.
    4. Favorite Shakeology® flavor- vanilla
    5. I want to work on my abs and bottom
    6. What you usually have for breakfast overnight refrigerator oatmeal with fruit
    7. What food(s) you dislike- mushrooms