6/2 Day 103 Tuesday

Options
Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
You know...I know how to cook. I promise I do! But when I go to my mom’s house and go to get something from the cupboard....There are so many things in there that looks like a weapon or it was dropped off from space.

Today’s Challenge: Discover a Kitchen utensil you don’t know how to use and make a healthy meal!

Maybe it’s just me, but seriously some of that stuff looks really weird. I normally find other ways to do what the utensils do! ^ ^;

Replies

• harmonjessicaa
    harmonjessicaa Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Not really my thing... I just did the jumping challenge instead.
  • SimplySassyXX
    SimplySassyXX Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'll have to see what we have at the house, but since I've already planned to make orange chicken, not really any new utensils required.
  • GabinkaP
    GabinkaP Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I think I know every utensil we have and I don't like cooking. My husband cooks. He's on a "Let's get away from processed foods" kick. Good for health. Hard for counting calories. I have to count each ingredient. So what's the alternative challenge? Jumping jacks?
  • harmonjessicaa
    harmonjessicaa Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    GabinkaP wrote: »
    I think I know every utensil we have and I don't like cooking. My husband cooks. He's on a "Let's get away from processed foods" kick. Good for health. Hard for counting calories. I have to count each ingredient. So what's the alternative challenge? Jumping jacks?
    There is a calendar on the main page of this group that says jumpin June. Today is a rest day but I did 20 jumping Jack's,20 high knees, 20 seconds of planks, and 20 rope jumps.I'm not exactly sure if that's the alternative challenge...but it seems like a good one to me.
  • GabinkaP
    GabinkaP Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I didn't even know about that calendar. I just did Monday's since today's is a rest. I guess I "rested" yesterday. Not sure what "high knees" is exactly but did something with my knees high.
  • cma51709
    cma51709 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I can't even see what is in the calendar
  • kaitlinlei
    kaitlinlei Posts: 20 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I know all of my utensils. So just went ahead and did the jumping also.
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,002 Member
    Options
    I found an unidentified utensil in my drawer, but I have no idea what it's function is. It is large and heavy, so I guess I can use it as a potato masher (or cauliflower masher).
  • Auna37
    Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Post a picture so we can see!
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,002 Member
    Options
    Auna37 wrote: »
    Post a picture so we can see!
    Sorry. I'm not so good with the pictures. It would take me ALL DAY to figure out how to post the pic.