Non Scale Wins!

Options
sunnydee216
sunnydee216 Posts: 110 Member
What are you non-scale wins? It can be small or big. Simple or complex. Share them and we will cheer each other forward.

Replies

• 8ericalynn
    8ericalynn Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    This week is the final week of a training plan that has gotten me to run for 30 minutes straight - after 2 years of not being able to run due to injury. This is huge for me and on Sunday I will run a 5k for mothers day.
  • sunnydee216
    Options
    8ericalynn wrote: »
    This week is the final week of a training plan that has gotten me to run for 30 minutes straight - after 2 years of not being able to run due to injury. This is huge for me and on Sunday I will run a 5k for mothers day.
    That is awsome!
  • cjsacto
    cjsacto Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    I can button my uniform shirt. :p When we first got new uniforms I took an L because the XL was back ordered, and I had to wear it open over another shirt. But now I can wear it like a person.
  • sunnydee216
    Options
    cjsacto wrote: »
    I can button my uniform shirt. :p When we first got new uniforms I took an L because the XL was back ordered, and I had to wear it open over another shirt. But now I can wear it like a person.

Woot woot! Isn't that the greatest feeling?! :smiley:
  • macbblue
    macbblue Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Monday morning there were donuts in the break room at work. I walked right past them and ate my yogurt! Does that count? :)
  • sunnydee216
    Options
    macbblue wrote: »
    Monday morning there were donuts in the break room at work. I walked right past them and ate my yogurt! Does that count? :)

You bet it does! Those are my hardest challenges when someone brings in snacks. sigh....
  • Erinleigh13
    Erinleigh13 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    my win is my eating...I have really stuck to portion control and making healthy choices. my next win that I hope to report is sticking with the working out! not going as well
  • 8ericalynn
    Options
    for me I find working out easier than eating within 1500 calories :-(
  • Erinleigh13
    Erinleigh13 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    for me I find working out easier than eating within 1500 calories :-(

can we please push each other to do the thing we are slacking in then?? hahaha
  • doeharris74
    doeharris74 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    All my size 8 pants officially need a belt to stay up!!!
  • 8ericalynn
    Options
    Awesome! Size 8 pants....iI I remember those.
  • sunnydee216
    Options
    Awesome! Size 8 pants....iI I remember those.

I have some hidden in a tote from the 80's. So they are vintage now. I need to pull them out for inspiration. Wonderful work doeharris74!
  • cjsacto
    cjsacto Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Lost a half inch off my booty! I'll take it!!!
  • 1mumrevolution
    1mumrevolution Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Getting into a UK size 10 wetsuit.
  • sunnydee216
    Options
    I got a food scale for work. I may have been over estimating my grilled chicken in my salad. :blush:
  • TnTWalter
    TnTWalter Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I have lost 8 pounds...which didn't seem like much until I measured....2 inches from bust and waist...my hips stayed same [baby got back!] arms legs and neck went down an inch. woo ya!
  • sunnydee216
    Options
    I can wear my Fitbit Charge one hole down on the band now. :D
  • cj94404
    cj94404 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    My knees hurt less. And despite having no visible change, I feel a bit more positive. Rather than gaining I am holding steady.