mom of 2 and I'm new!

Options
krpt2015
krpt2015 Posts: 12 Member
Hey everyone, I'm Kate and I have two girls age 3 and 3 months. I have about 20 lbs to lose and I'd love to have some friends on here to keep me accountable! I have started doing 2 fitness classes a week and trying to track foods on here.
If anyone is interested in keeping each other motivated, let me know!

Replies

• iiasok6
    iiasok6 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Nicole. I also am a mom of 2. 1yr old and a 9 month old. I am also trying to lose the baby weight. Feel free to friend me and we can try and keep tabs on eachother if you like.
  • ck1227
    ck1227 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Cory, mom of two boys and love using MFP for motivation and inspiration! You can add me I try to log food and workout daily!
  • krpt2015
    krpt2015 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Added you both. I'm logging food today and hopefully getting a walk in
  • pinkdrinkgirl13
    pinkdrinkgirl13 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I am Jen a mom of 3 kiddos ages 4,5 and 7 feel free to add me I could always use more motivation!!
  • wildeone4
    wildeone4 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hi Kate! I have 1 son turning 1 this Saturday! I would love to connect!
  • kbradleyslp
    kbradleyslp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Kate! Mom to 2 boys, 3 yr old and 1 yr old. Feel free to add me. I've been a member of MFP for years, but today I have decided to finally get serious about losing weight. I've joined a gym that has a nursery and will watch both kids for $3 for an hour. Headed outside for a walk now with my fitbit. Hopefully I'll reduce my calories in by using this app.
  • kay_rove
    kay_rove Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me!! My 3rd baby is 4.5 months and my oldest is 3.5 :)