mom of three

Options
Just trying to lose baby weight that I've had for 12years because my oldest is 12. 12, 9,and 4 are the ages of the loves of my life.

Replies

• ANSL_Mom
    ANSL_Mom Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Mom of 4. Mine are close to yours. 10, 8, 6 & 4.
  • jodienjayden
    jodienjayden Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    ANSL_Mom wrote: »
    Mom of 4. Mine are close to yours. 10, 8, 6 & 4.
    I have four also. 10, 8, 6 and 6 months :)
  • ANSL_Mom
    ANSL_Mom Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    jodienjayden - what workouts are you doing? When do you sneak the workouts in?
  • deshawnacolvin
    deshawnacolvin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mom of 3 here. I just had a baby in February so mine are 10, 7 (in July) and now 3 months. I'm trying to get back into the groove of working out and getting back in shape. Sometimes I find it hard to stay motivated to workout. It's difficult to find time after work, so yesterday I started working out during my lunch at work.

I'm starting off slow. Yesterday I did 30 minutes of cardio and today I'm going swimming.
  • pinkdrinkgirl13
    pinkdrinkgirl13 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Mom of 3 here too! Ages 4,5 and 7. Good luck and feel free to add me if you need motivation!
  • kimberlylara396
    kimberlylara396 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I workout when my 4yr is napping, but not looking forward to school ending this year. I don't know how to make time when my 12 and 9 year old are home also. Any ideas?
  • jodienjayden
    jodienjayden Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    ANSL_Mom wrote: »
    jodienjayden - what workouts are you doing? When do you sneak the workouts in?

I don't really have a specific workout plan. I just try and push the baby in the stroller and take the kids to the park a couple of times a week. I am also always running my kids around to sports every week. I don't sit down much :)
  • ck1227
    ck1227 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of two boys. I workout at home most days during nap time (on the elliptical right now) other days I get to the Y for a class or weights & sauna ; )
  • tatinav
    tatinav Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Mommy of 3. 6 yr boy, 3yr girl and 8 month boy. Doing zen labs 10 k trainer app for running and trying to work out a routine since hubby works 10 hr days in the afternoons and 6 days a week lately.... I've incorporated swimming and hiking with the kids. They are quite active now. I'm starting g to see some real results and love the bonding time with kids and alone time on my runs.