Daily Check-In (Week 5 June 1st through June 7th)

Options
heatherc369
heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
Week 5 Day 2 Check-In!!
FINALLY got my @$$ back to the gym today after 3 weeks off, and I feel great! Now tomorrow I will probably hate myself but thats ok lol I did Shoulders/Chest/Back and Abs and about 2 miles on the treadmill!

Replies

• heatherc369
    Options
    Week 5 Day 3 Check-In!
    Got almost 2 miles on the treadmill and also did Legs and abs :)

**Met my Step Goal yesterday! and almost met my water goal 11,4258 steps and 84.5 oz'sof water
  • heatherc369
    Options
    Week 5 Day 4 Check-In!
    No gym today, could not move this morning....I have made the mistake of trying to do the same weights I was doing when I stopped a few weeks ago instead of easing back into it and boy can I feel it! i can barley move my arms, cannot sleep on my stomach because my chest is so sore and my legs still feel like jello lol but I will def be back doing arms tomorrow!

**11,554 steps and 84.5 oz's of water yesterday! Step count today will def be low due to no gym and lots of paperwork at the office today :(
  • kailadriel
    kailadriel Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Good job and hitting the gym yesterday, Heather! Take some ibuprofen and do some stretches to help with the DOMS.

My goal for today is to go grocery shopping so I am no longer just surviving on snack foods for dinner.
  • kailadriel
    kailadriel Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    My goal is to not get caught up in the delicious food available while I go out drinking tonight.
  • heatherc369
    Options
    kailadriel wrote: »
    My goal is to not get caught up in the delicious food available while I go out drinking tonight.

Oh no that is always a hard one! Good Luck to you!
  • heatherc369
    Options
    Week 5 Day 5 Check-In!
    Did 2 miles on the treadmill this morning and did biceps and triceps :)

**Only got 5,394 steps in yesterday and only 67.6 oz's of water :(
  • heatherc369
    Options
    Week 5 Day 6 Check-In!
    Gym doesn't open early enough on Saturday's for me to go before work :( Short day at work and 2 b-day parties after work...going to be a long day!

SO happy right now, I am only .9 lbs away from my next Mini-Goal!

**Got 11,951 Steps yesterday and made my water goal!
  • ronellaFit
    ronellaFit Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your consistency. I am working on getting back on track. My iPad charger stopped working and work has Ben crazy. I want to start weightlifting but I am not sure where to start.
This discussion has been closed.