New to the group and would like some mommy friends to challenge and motivate me

Options
zmir83
zmir83 Posts: 1 Member
Hello lovely ladies!
I have two little boys, one 18month old and one 2 month old. Gained about 45 pounds and have lost 22.. Have another 23 to go but these last 20 are pretty stubborn!! I'm looking for mommy friends who perhaps have a similar weight profile to mine.. I'm figuring a little competition may motivate me??

Replies

• ck1227
    ck1227 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • krpt2015
    krpt2015 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey! What are your plans are far as getting to your goal? I have 17 to lose, lost 2 so far. I love chocolate lol
    Anyways, welcome!
  • GtbFitBrit
    GtbFitBrit Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I have 3 girls, 3.5 yr old, 1.5 yr old, and a 3 week old, which I'm breastfeeding.
    Needing some mommy friends, add me :)
    I have 50-75 lbs still to go! have lost 35 in 3 weeks (10 was all baby) .
  • Amandasue817
    Amandasue817 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have a 19 month old and a 3 week old that I'm breastfeeding. I gained 35 lbs this time around and have lost 20, but I hadn't lost all my baby weight from my first when I got pregnant again. I still had 18 lbs to lose from that one. So I am looking to lose around 30+ lbs. Definitely could usesome motivation!

britony94 wrote: »
    I have 3 girls, 3.5 yr old, 1.5 yr old, and a 3 week old, which I'm breastfeeding.
    Needing some mommy friends, add me :)
    I have 50-75 lbs still to go! have lost 35 in 3 weeks (10 was all baby) .

My girl was about 10lbs too...she was 9 lbs 6oz, came as a bit of a shocker was expecting 8 lbs max, lol.