Started June 1st

Options
eternalone88
eternalone88 Posts: 26 Member
I started yesterday for the 21 Day Fit Extreme and it kicked my Butt! I wanted to see if anyone else started also? If there is anyone who has done the program is there any good tips, tricks, motivation?

Replies

• dawnkwiatek
    dawnkwiatek Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I started extreme yesterday too!
  • SatiaRenee
    SatiaRenee Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I'm going to watch the DVDs again today and see if I'm brave enough to try 21DFX starting on Monday. I was thinking about it but then watched the DVDs and had second thoughts. I guess now I'm having third and fourth thoughts because I really had hoped to lose more weight before July 1.

Are you following the meal plan?
  • rscunu
    rscunu Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    started 21 day fix June 1st. Today is leg day, my legs are still sore from Monday!!! But I did the modified through it.

"One does not simple sit on the toilet after leg day"
  • jpkrueger
    jpkrueger Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    @rscunu LOL, I think my first week it took me until after Friday's Cardio Fix (surprisingly) to be able to sit on the toilet without yelling on my way down.
  • smendrin
    smendrin Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started 21 day fix (not extreme) on June 1st also. I haven't done any of the workouts yet due to my daughter having medical appts in the afternoons, but so far I'm loving it. It's made it way easier to decide what to eat and I'm already feeling better compared to the mostly fast food diet I was eating before. I feel like this is something I could sustain for the long term, which is exciting!
  • HelloBeautiful365
    HelloBeautiful365 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I started 21 Day Fix (no extreme) on June 1st. So far so good. I'm modifying a few of the workouts to keep my knee safe....half squats here...no deep ones.

Anyone feel super full from all the food? I never realized how my portions were so out of whack until I started using the containers.

• germany03
    germany03 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    @smendrin its ok if you dont do the excercises. I am on R1/D17 and have only been following the food plan with admittedly a few cheat days - mainly weekends:( - a little swimming here or there but no seriouse workout. Although I have not seen a lot of movement on the scale I have seen movement on the meassuring tape. I will finish this round as is and plan on adding the excersise dvds on the next round.

@BravoMe6 I had that realization for the carbs. But I was surprised how much overall food I was able to eat. I can't say that I went "hungry". I might have not been eating what I craved and really wanted (carbs...chocolate . ..did I mention carbs? Haha) but salads with chicken breast is what kept me going in those first few days.
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    @BravoMe6 oh yeah. The volume of fruits and veggies is killing me. I usually end up eating a full sized Wendy's grilled ceaser salad for one of my meals (I work there) daily. I measured, and it's 3 green, 1 blue, 1 red ( depending on size of chicken filet)...and your dressing is 1 orange.

I'm doing OK on the carbs, but I am SUPER tired lately...I wonder if the diet change is part of my issue.
  • Lauracharder
    Lauracharder Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I have the extreme. Its a killer! I accidentally ordered it instead of the regular. Sometimes I have to pause halfway thru to catch my breath lol. I don't follow the extreme eating plan, just the regular 21dfx and I lost 6 pounds and 7" my first round.
  • germany03
    Options
    Congrats on your first round results @Lauracharder. Those are some impressive results. Did you use any modifiers on your first round?
  • venuila
    venuila Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Great results @Lauracharder !
  • Lauracharder
    Options
    Oh yes. Im 3 rounds in and I am still having to modify some parts.
  • SatiaRenee
    SatiaRenee Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    @Lauracharder If I lose 6 lbs my first round with extreme, I'm going to be insanely happy. My goal is 3 lbs, 1 lb a week. I'm hoping for good results while wishing for GREAT ones. ;)
  • germany03
    Options
    You can do it @SatiaRenee :)
  • Lauracharder
    Options
    I'd love to lose 3lbs this round!