100% Challenge - Spring Means 100% Green - Mon 5/11 to Sun 6/21 - Join Anytime!

Options

Replies

• suegen1
    suegen1 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Roger, that is simply inspiring and amazing! Simply Wow!
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    Hi Sue
    I have been working on it since January of 2014. I think part of it is that when I started I decided to get the 10 days of frozen plan to have more variety. More selection = less temptations.
    Once I discovered that CostCo held sales on $100 gift cards for $59.99 I upgraded to the as much frozen as You want plan and probably ended up spending less with that discount than I was on the 10 day plan paying 100%.

I believe that I am very fortunate that I can resist most temptations as long as I do not start.
    I can go into McDonalds and Dunkin Donuts and walk out with only a Large Black Coffee. I am not tempted since starting NutriSystem.

The added walking seems to be helping too.
    Cheers
    RogerToo
  • dharris1014
    dharris1014 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I think the creation of tickers has some sort of glitch, dharris.

You can click on Apps above, then click on tickers and see if you can create one. A few are having problems making new ones.

Congrats on your weight loss. I bet you get that 40 pound bear next week. :smile:

Thanks, I hope so too.
  • dharris1014
    Options
    Wow Roger, that is incredible. Such an inspiration.
  • Trixie258
    Trixie258 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I agree with the other's Roger..you're and inspiration!!!

7B387A67D656337A9EF2B211B28106B7.png

ONEderland1-13a_sm.png52761899.pngpnh4nq8
    eZzyRL
    DumpRumpChallenge_zps3glgrje1.pngpound_sm.jpgcommitment_sm.jpg
    uAVQiULOST 11.61mZXtCTLOST 9.2 Lost5May_zps1047607a.png LOST 5.6

• suegen1
    edited June 2015
    Options
    RogerToo wrote: »
    Hi Sue
    I have been working on it since January of 2014. I think part of it is that when I started I decided to get the 10 days of frozen plan to have more variety. More selection = less temptations.
    Once I discovered that CostCo held sales on $100 gift cards for $59.99 I upgraded to the as much frozen as You want plan and probably ended up spending less with that discount than I was on the 10 day plan paying 100%.

I believe that I am very fortunate that I can resist most temptations as long as I do not start.
    I can go into McDonalds and Dunkin Donuts and walk out with only a Large Black Coffee. I am not tempted since starting NutriSystem.

The added walking seems to be helping too.
    Cheers
    RogerToo

I am hoping that Costco has a sale soon cause that would be really helpful...

For me so far I have resisted the temptations as it the same with me...i don't start it doesn't bother me that much even though sitting next to a bbq grill and smelling all that good food sigh....hard!!

That's an amazing weightloss Roger :). So proud of you!!

Almost forgot lol

06/07 100 %
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    6/7 100%

Congrats everyone on all the great losses!

2HyQ.gif
    psvcevyBMfc3Apnh4nq8
    n56bkb2kj4sestnfuybo6qcg3j7r

kjbnykg Chalmation
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    CvH65 wrote: »
    100% Jun 6

Averaging about 1/2 lb per week.

Wonderful, CvH

• Nightingale2200
    Options
    kmhawk wrote: »
    6/5, 6/6, and 6/7 100%
    WI 157.2 (-0.08)

Glad to see everyone's doing so well!! It's finally a beautiful day and I have time in a little bit to go out on my bike. I haven't been riding like I should, so I'll be happy to get back out there and enjoy the lovely weather :)

-Kim H

You, too, Kim

• Nightingale2200
    Options
    100% 6/8

h3s9bbryc25j.gif

88492762.png yvpo8w8c7k41.gif

f.gifl.gifo.gif
  • dharris1014
    Options
    6/8 100%
  • suegen1
    Options
    06/08 100 %
  • ginnywed
    ginnywed Posts: 327 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    NOT 100% 6/6. Had cataract xurgery on my right eye yesterday. Didn't go as good as my left eye but I think it will end up being ok. We will see.
  • Trixie258
    Options
    5/8 NOT 100%
    Not that I ate crazy or anything..just not getting the right amount of PF and SC.
    Gonna start paying better attention to what goes in my mouth. I want to hit my goal of 10 lbs lost this month!
    7B387A67D656337A9EF2B211B28106B7.png
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options

06/08/2015 Not 100%
    Not enough Water :(

I am posting this here too.
    Hi All
    It is Tuesday and not the best looking day outside. My Achievements so far today.
    1. Renew the license for NIS AV on the big computer. I bought the 3 license package when NewEgg had them on sale.
    2. Eat my Banana
    3. Walk to McDonalds for a Large Black Coffee @ $1.07 with tax and 2.15 miles wound trip walk, Counting the stop to buy the Coffee and the stops to drink from the cup on the way back home, 1 Hour 20 Minutes. :)
    4. Toast my NS Waffles and drink the NS Vanilla Protein Shake, Breakfast now officially done.
    5. Renew the NIS AV License on this computer, One more to go later. I waited til it was the last day, Why throw away time You paid for? :)
    6. Post Broccoli & Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast review in the NS Food reviews group here.
    7. Come here and this is the first post in this group I am replying to.

Have a Really Good Day
    RogerToo
    suegen1 wrote: »
    I am hoping that Costco has a sale soon cause that would be really helpful...

For me so far I have resisted the temptations as it the same with me...i don't start it doesn't bother me that much even though sitting next to a bbq grill and smelling all that good food sigh....hard!!

That's an amazing weightloss Roger :). So proud of you!!

Almost forgot lol

06/07 100 %

Hi Sue
    Not being tempted into cheating is a big win in my book, Congratulations on that.
    On the CostCo sale all You can do is keep checking until they go on sale again. I seem to recall they went on sale several times last year.

OTOH even at the regular CostCo price of $79.99 for $100 of face value, If You are out buy enough each month for that order until the extra $$ off sale comes. A smaller discount is still a discount :)

Good Luck
    RogerToo

ginnywed wrote: »
    NOT 100% 6/6. Had cataract xurgery on my right eye yesterday. Didn't go as good as my left eye but I think it will end up being ok. We will see.

Hi Ginny
    Good Luck with eye.
    RogerToo

P.S. I wonder where Roger is?
  • CanyonDweller
    CanyonDweller Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    100% 06/07 and 6/08/2015
    W/I 174.6
    total loss 32 pounds!

All the great losses are so inspiring to me. I have been in a funk, but determined to charge on. My big nemesis for weight loss was bread. I always ate whole grain wheat bread, but that might be all I ate for breakfast, lunch and snacks. Give me some toast with a big slice of cheese and I was a happy camper. Never added butter and jam, which actually may have been better for me than the cheese. We decided to save the planet, so I joined Nutrisystem. Sounds weird, I know, but just read on.

My absolute favorite part of the loaf is the heel. I always ate them first just toasted with melted cheese. We moved to the river and Chuck (DH) started feeding MY heels to the stupid birds. I got to where I hated those birds. Then I got to know Ben the Wren and I started feeding him my heels. Ben acquired a wife (Ben’s Babe) and I started feeding her too. I actually started to feel bad if I ate a piece of bread because I was taking the food from the mouth of babies. Bird babies that is. That’s when I realized I was beginning to conquer my bread addiction and saving the planet one baby bird at a time. The big light came on and I realized I couldn’t save much planet using bird scratch. I decided to joined Nutrisystem to conquer my over consumption of food products and in doing so, I could save the planet. Hey, any excuse will do no matter how twisted my reasoning may be. LOL

Speaking of the planet, it was 101 degrees here Sunday and 102 degrees Monday. Today is looking like it might be hotter. Last year we had 14 days in a row in triple digit. Hope that won’t be the case this year.

Have a great day!
    Linda Kay
    1UxCT3Pound_10_lbs.gifmOjHwDCommitment_20lbs.gif2.5%20Siggy%20WTP_zps96lnmweg.jpguAVQiU
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    100% 06/07 and 6/08/2015
    W/I 174.6
    total loss 32 pounds!

All the great losses are so inspiring to me. I have been in a funk, but determined to charge on. My big nemesis for weight loss was bread. I always ate whole grain wheat bread, but that might be all I ate for breakfast, lunch and snacks. Give me some toast with a big slice of cheese and I was a happy camper. Never added butter and jam, which actually may have been better for me than the cheese. We decided to save the planet, so I joined Nutrisystem. Sounds weird, I know, but just read on.

My absolute favorite part of the loaf is the heel. I always ate them first just toasted with melted cheese. We moved to the river and Chuck (DH) started feeding MY heels to the stupid birds. I got to where I hated those birds. Then I got to know Ben the Wren and I started feeding him my heels. Ben acquired a wife (Ben’s Babe) and I started feeding her too. I actually started to feel bad if I ate a piece of bread because I was taking the food from the mouth of babies. Bird babies that is. That’s when I realized I was beginning to conquer my bread addiction and saving the planet one baby bird at a time. The big light came on and I realized I couldn’t save much planet using bird scratch. I decided to joined Nutrisystem to conquer my over consumption of food products and in doing so, I could save the planet. Hey, any excuse will do no matter how twisted my reasoning may be. LOL

Speaking of the planet, it was 101 degrees here Sunday and 102 degrees Monday. Today is looking like it might be hotter. Last year we had 14 days in a row in triple digit. Hope that won’t be the case this year.

That was too funny. I was right with you up 'til the birdies part. :) I just LOVE bread. Certainly my downfall. I thought I had to have bread with every single meal. And, fresh bread? Garlic? Yeast? Oh, my goodness. Make a meal off bread alone.

That was sweet about the birds.

Hot here, too, but not triple digits ... yet. I so hate the heat. But, since losing a little weight, I can tolerate being outside a lot better ... so far.

• Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    6/8 100%

2HyQ.gif
    BMfc3A
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Not enough water today. Still drinking, but won't make it.

6/9 NOT 100%
  • Trixie258
    Options
    5/9 NOT 100%
    OK this has GOT to stop!
    I've been convincing myself that a PF and/or a SC can be anything within the calorie range. WRONG!! Yea..yesterday I decided to have 2 mini Caramel Milkyway as my afternoon PF/SC. I have got to stop this behavior NOW!!!