Group Goals 6/8/15 to 6/13/15

Options
amy_kee
amy_kee Posts: 694 Member
[quote="In the weekly Warrior Mini-Goal Challenge focus on your short term goals.

Focusing on one week at a time, when the big picture seems too overwhelming. Small changes can bring on big results!!

Choose one or more things you want to work on for just this week. Don't set it too high or unreachable!!

Please, make sure your week works for you. Sun to Sat or Mon to Sun, whatever is YOUR week!

You can reach your main goal if you break it into small actionable steps. It could be as easy as 1-2-3!

1) Choose something you know you can do easily.
2) Add more difficult tasks to your plan.
3) These small steps will get you started, motivated & help build routine for long term success!!

Anyone interested in joining us for another week, or a first week, or a get back on track week?

Check in often, have a great week and do the best you can! <3B) [/quote]

Replies

• la_nanita
    la_nanita Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting us this week Amy.

Back at it. It has been a very busy month and all my poor choices are reflected on the scale and on how I feel.

catch up:
    Had revision surgery on my tummy tuck scar and lipo on my thighs.
    Bought a new house.
    Moved.
    Been searching for a new assistant at work.
    Trying to make my ever growing goals at work.

As you can see, it has been stressful. I have finally have passed he four week mark since my surgery so now I am allowed to workout. Can't use that as an excuse anymore.

Goals for week of 6/8 to 6/14 --- keeping it simple

1. Log all my food/drinks
    2. Exercise everyday
    3. Drink more water

Have a great week warriors.
  • seehe
    seehe Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Thanks much Amy for getting the new week started! <3

La-Nita- Holy Toledo, that IS a VERY busy month!!! Glad things are starting to settle down. Sounds like a smart idea to keep simple goals.

My goals for this week:

1. Exercise 4 days of this week
    2. Stay within newly revised calorie goal 6-7 days this week
    3. Log every day

Here's to a healthy and happy week for all :)
  • la_nanita
    la_nanita Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies... checking in. It has been a good week so far.

Goals for week of 6/8 to 6/14 --- keeping it simple

1. Log all my food/drinks: 2/7 - Have been really good. I have logged everything including the stuff I should not have eaten. :smiley: I am aiming to have half of my plate be veggies/fruit during lunch and dinner and to have at least one veggie/fruit snack. So far, so good.
    2. Exercise everyday - 2/7 - No matter how small every little bit counts. 1 hr wading in the pool on Monday and a 25min walk at work today.
    3. Drink more water - I actually managed 8 glasses today. :blush:

Lets keep rocking this week.

Seehe - very good goals. Yours are nice and simple too.

• seehe
    Options
    Wow , Na Nita, you're really doing great!!

Wednesday progress report:
    1. Going to yoga today which will make 2/4 for exercise
    2. Struggling to stay within calorie goal
    3. Doing good with logging

• forestrose910
    forestrose910 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Hi Amy, Thanks so much for getting us started this week. I hope your week is going well for you.

Susan- great job with your goals. I understand the struggle to stay within calorie goal but you are on the right track with your logging. keep going.

Lananita - nice to see you here again. You certainly have been. hope all is well post surgery and then moving to a new house. keep it going this week as you are really getting back on track. good for you.

So the trip this past long weekend was a good one. I have reflected on my next steps and this week I will not do goals but try to limit calories and junk food and get in some workouts. Next week I start with specific goals and begin the journey.

Everyone have a good week. We don't know why this is such a tough task but we just have to accept that it is and know that the strides we make are all for the good of our health!
  • seehe
    Options
    Welcome back ForestRose- so glad you enjoyed your trip :)
This discussion has been closed.