Sale on Beachbody TODAY!

Options
jpkrueger
jpkrueger Posts: 280 Member
Hi everyone, this is your resident Beachbody coach speaking :) . There will be a sale on many Beachbody products starting at around noon EST today. Supposedly there will be discounts up to 85% on some items. There was a list of items floating around Facebook but there is nothing on my Coach website yet so I'm not sure how accurate that list is - could be an old one. So best bet (if you are interested in buying anything) is to check the website today. There are limited quantities and I expect some things will sell out quickly. Happy shopping!

Replies

• venuila
    venuila Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Reeeeaaallllyyyyy. Hrm. I haven't ordered 21 dfx yet, was going to today. Do you know if this offer is open to Canadian residents as well? And also, can you preorder Cize?
  • jpkrueger
    Options
    Hi @venuila , there will be a separate sale for Canadian residents starting tomorrow. I'm told there will be items set aside for that sale so don't worry about the Americans buying everything today :p

I suspect 21DFX won't be on sale since it's already on sale as a challenge pack, but of course I don't know for sure. I can check for you later on the US site, please remind me if I forget!
  • deltayork
    deltayork Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Some clothing is available already :)
  • jpkrueger
    Options
    Yes! That is part of the regular summer apparel sale. This big sale will include some fitness programs so I'm anxious to see what's included. This sale will last about a week btw.
  • deltayork
    Options
  • deltayork
    Options
    Here's the Canada info :).

gklooyrmjso5.jpg
    1pb0ckpju2x6.jpg
  • venuila
    venuila Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies! :)
  • deltayork
    Options
    by the way... i don't think you can pre-order Cize yet. Will keep you posted. I know there is a Cize workout on the "on demand" which you can try for a month.
  • SatiaRenee
    SatiaRenee Posts: 798 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Ugh. This is sucky because my husband put his foot down after getting 21DFX and T25 and said, "No more exercise DVDs this year."

But but but . . . I really really want Tai Cheng.

Ugh. Stupid living on a budget because I'm unemployed. (Okay. We'd live on a budget even if I had a regular 9-5 job but still . . . . )
  • jpkrueger
    Options
    @SatiaRenee you're going to need to clone yourself to do all those DVDs you have already ;)
  • dawnkwiatek
    dawnkwiatek Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info! I grabbed the insanity bonus dvd's for my husband (ok, I'll probably use them too at some point)
  • deltayork
    Options
    @SatiaRenee maybe an early birthday present? :).
  • nicoledoss72
    nicoledoss72 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I didn't think the Les Mills Pump DVD'S were available or for sale??
  • deltayork
    Options
    Looks like they're sold out now. They were available when the sale started.
  • nicoledoss72
    nicoledoss72 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Bummer! Love Pump!
  • AbbyNN
    AbbyNN Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I was able to get the Pump before it sold out (I think, I'll believe it when it arrives at the door because BeachBody has screwed up my orders before) and also Combat. Looking forward to trying them. Also picked up 2 T25 tank tops. I haven't done T25 but it was a good price for a tank with built in bra.