NuMi and weights

Options
balm1982
balm1982 Posts: 12 Member
Okay, so I've avoided going on NuMi. The main website isnt' working for me right now and I'm trying to manage my orders and that but I'll have to contact them to figure that out.

But where do I go on NuMi to put in my actual starting weight? When I was registering a few days ago I put in my current but now it shows no progress. How do I get that all back? Or where to I go to do that?

Replies

• surrealchereal
    surrealchereal Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You have to call and speak to an NS counselor and they'll fix it for you. Don't you manage your orders on the old website?
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    I manage all orders on the NS site and I am sure that's how everyone does it, too.

Several have had to change their starting weights with NuMi and like surreal said, you have to call them. They are good about changing things for you.

I only user NuMi to log my weight basically so I can get my Bears. :)
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    Hi All
    I too am managing my orders on the NutriSystem website. I do not think they have moved that or if they have any plans to move it to NuMi.

I hope to hit the next bear before they kill that weight function on the NutriSystem Website. I have been entering my weight there and they did ship me my last bear based on that weight. I would have to lose really fast for that to happen sadly and I do not think it will happen, 8 Pounds in two weeks would be super fast. I will reluctantly switch to NuMi once they close that, But even then maybe one a month instead of each loss.

Cheers
    Roger
  • balm1982
    Options
    Yep 'I'm managing it o the old one but for some reason I can't even pull up the page at all. I finally got it on the regular site using my phone. But can't get on on my computer. Even deleted cookies etc. like they said. Oh well as long as I can on my phone thats good for now.

Thanks everyone, I guess it looks like I'll be calling them to fix my starting weight.

I'm getting my 20lbs bear in my next order. :smiley:
  • balm1982
    Options
    The other thing with the NuMi stuff is that I can only use my computer for it. Not that it's too much of a problem but no app yet for it in Canada. Hopefully soon so I don't always have to go on my computer.
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Congrats on that 20 pound bear, balm. :) I just got mine Saturday and he's so cute.
  • surrealchereal
    surrealchereal Posts: 60 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    RogerToo wrote: »
    Hi All
    I too am managing my orders on the NutriSystem website. I do not think they have moved that or if they have any plans to move it to NuMi.

I hope to hit the next bear before they kill that weight function on the NutriSystem Website. I have been entering my weight there and they did ship me my last bear based on that weight. I would have to lose really fast for that to happen sadly and I do not think it will happen, 8 Pounds in two weeks would be super fast. I will reluctantly switch to NuMi once they close that, But even then maybe one a month instead of each loss.

Cheers
    Roger
    They will move your original starting weight to NuMi, you won't miss a pound or a bear. At least that's what they did for me, so if they don't call back and get someone that knows what they're doing. ;)

• RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    balm1982 wrote: »
    Yep 'I'm managing it o the old one but for some reason I can't even pull up the page at all. I finally got it on the regular site using my phone. But can't get on on my computer. Even deleted cookies etc. like they said. Oh well as long as I can on my phone thats good for now.

Thanks everyone, I guess it looks like I'll be calling them to fix my starting weight.

I'm getting my 20lbs bear in my next order. :smiley:

Hi Balm
    Congratulations on getting the Bear. I have mine sitting where they help keep me from cheating.

Cheers
    Roger
    RogerToo wrote: »
    Hi All

Cheers
    Roger
    They will move your original starting weight to NuMi, you won't miss a pound or a bear. At least that's what they did for me, so if they don't call back and get someone that knows what they're doing. ;)

Hi
    I did read and put my starting weight in when I signed up with NuMi
    But it thinks I have lost two very different weights depending on where I am on the site. What junk! :)
    Thanks For the suggestion
    Roger
  • hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    Numi still has 2 different weights for me as well. Fortunately the one they base the bears on is correct.
  • Joanne3366
    Joanne3366 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    I downloaded the numi app on my ipad and can only see half of the page. Anyone else have this problem?
  • dharris1014
    dharris1014 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Joanne3366 wrote: »
    I downloaded the numi app on my ipad and can only see half of the page. Anyone else have this problem?

Yes, I do sometimes, and other times it's fine. For me it works better on my phone app.
  • balm1982
    Options
    I got an email back from them about the NuMi starting weight. They will have to adjust it. They suggest (as in the email they sent recently too) the first time you log onto NuMi put your original weight as the current. Then after that log your new weight. Wish I'd gotten that a week earlier, but thankfully they'll be changing it for me.