BF and hungry

Options
1234welsh
1234welsh Posts: 5 Member
I had my baby 4 months ago. I lost 40 lbs after a month and since then have put 10 back on. Anyone else sooooo hungry and tired from breast feeding?? I need to eat all the time or I feel sick. I need to track my food better and I did cut out sugar and the weight is starting to come off but man o man I'm hungry.

Replies

• kay_rove
    kay_rove Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Maybe you are thirsty? It's a similar feeling. How much water do you drink daily?
  • 1234welsh
    1234welsh Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I usually have at least 90 oz. Maybe less on the weekends. But my urine is practically clear so I think it's enough.
  • danifo0811
    danifo0811 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I feel the same as you.
  • Amandasue817
    Amandasue817 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, yes!!!!! I feel hungry ALL the time!!! And I drink at least 90oz a day. Everything I think I'm hungry I chug a bunch of water and it does not help, my stomach is like a bottomless pit. I am going to chuck it up to my body still trying to regulate since my baby is only 3 1/2 weeks, but I don't remember being soo hungry with my first.
  • kay_rove
    kay_rove Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I drink 169 oz a day. That's my weight in oz. Most breastfeeding moms need at least 3/4 of their weight in oz. so if you weigh 200 lbs you would need 150 oz of water per day, etc.