Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Losing 2 stones - looking for friends

2»

Replies

• Allipalli66
    Allipalli66 Posts: 8 Member
    hi, ive lost nearly 2 and a half stone too.Reached a bit of a plateau any one got any inspirational tips for me?got bout a stone to go and i want to lose it by july
  • Davide0910
    Davide0910 Posts: 10 Member
    hi everyone, just started MFP again to lose about 2st! feel free to add!
  • teaadventures
    teaadventures Posts: 9 Member
    I;ve got two stone to lose (to start with!) and would also love some buddies, anyone feel free to add me! :)
  • kirstycecilia
    kirstycecilia Posts: 30 Member
    I've nearly lost 2 stone but have another 2-3 to go- feel free to add me!
  • lalacroft25
    lalacroft25 Posts: 24 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm Laura from Scotland looking to lose about 3st :)
  • jessicakathrynmurphy
    jessicakathrynmurphy Posts: 11 Member
    Add me, I'm trying to lose 2 stone as well :)
  • StacyT_UK
    StacyT_UK Posts: 4 Member
    Feel free to add me! I want to lose 5.5 stone total. 2 done already! 3.5 to go!
  • sunshinegirl_kb
    sunshinegirl_kb Posts: 1 Member
    Started Wednesday last week and struggling! Also need to lose around 2 stone to get to where I want to be. Need some motivation. Anyone feel free to add me please! Just joined this group for some support and ideas for meals and general motivation.
  • hippytee
    hippytee Posts: 249 Member
    Been on here a few weeks now, feel free to add me too ,
  • hippytee
    RichRows wrote: »
    I've dropped nearly 2.5 stone but on a bit of a plateau.... Happy to keep each other going.... Add me
    If your at that plateau , try reducing your cal intake the usual rule is cals in lbs x10
    So if your're 180 lbs (1800 cals) burning 3200 cals = 1lb weight loss too.
  • linaficken
    linaficken Posts: 2 Member
    Anyone want to be my friend :D I'm starting again today, aiming to loose 2 stone which has been hanging around since my little girl was born. She is two years old now!
  • hippytee
    Added hun
  • linaficken
    linaficken Posts: 2 Member