On a journey to lose 65kgs (120ish lbs) !!

Options
Hello everyone (: My name is Amy & I live in a little place called New Zealand! I'll be 21 in September and my birthday will be my first "check in point". I started my weight loss journey 5 weeks ago and was introduced to MFP only a week ago, so I'm still a newbie haha. I absolutely love mfp because I have struggled with food forever! I was always the funny fat kid growing up, now I want to be the funny fit kid :) my 3 y/o son is my #1 motivation - I want to be able to run around with him for more than 5 minutes before needing a break!rHe deserve so much better and so do I! I'd love to hear from like minded people, near or far! I'm tracking my journey on IG @amymyrabell or you can add me on here :)

[ You don't have to be great to start, but you do have to start to be great. ]

Replies

• SarahRMerts
    SarahRMerts Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey Amy!!! You're son sounds like an awesome motivation!!! Hopefully we can encourage each other along the way. It can take a while to get use to MFP, but I have used it since Oct. 2014 and am really happy with it. :)
  • mymadfatdiary94
    mymadfatdiary94 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Hey! feel free to add me so we can motivate each other!!!
  • ejb06070
    ejb06070 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I have 135 pounds to lose total, which will put me at half of my starting weight. I like to think of it as "finding my better half." I've lost 49.2 so far, for 85.8 left to go. I'm not entirely sure whether I'd rather be 135 or 130, but I'll figure it out as I go. My husband is my #1 motivator. He may feel like a pain in the butt when he buys treats that I know I can't have, but he's always there for me.
  • Fit_Prit
    Fit_Prit Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hi Im too new here. My name is Pritee
    42kgs (aprx.100Lbs) to lose..
    Lets connect & stay Motivated :)