Before and at 14 months post op

Options
JreedyJanelle
JreedyJanelle Posts: 645 Member
tleh3z27yhx0.jpg

I can't say after, as it is a life long journey. I am at my goal weight, but I want to tone up those muscles. I did have an arm lift in May.

267.5 SW
148.4 CW

Replies

• garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations!
  • JreedyJanelle
    Options
    I went from a size 20 - 22 to a size 6-8, I never dreamed I would get this small.
  • joysie1970
    joysie1970 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! You look amazing, your hard work and dedication are a true testament of making the tools work! LOVE IT!

I was the same size pre-surgery weight was 249 but clothes the same - I have been stalled now for 15 days this is the second one :( but posts like yours always give me hope!! Thank you <3
  • rpyle111
    rpyle111 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • shortypage1123
    shortypage1123 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!!!
  • readallday
    readallday Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • JreedyJanelle
    Options
    joysie1970 wrote: »
    You are such an inspiration! You look amazing, your hard work and dedication are a true testament of making the tools work! LOVE IT!

I was the same size pre-surgery weight was 249 but clothes the same - I have been stalled now for 15 days this is the second one :( but posts like yours always give me hope!! Thank you <3
    I sometimes would stall for 3 weeks, but measurements would go down. Then on the 4th week I would lose like crazy. Hang in there no matter what, do what is needed and you will get to your goal. Don't worry about the scale it is just one way of measuring your progress, clothes size is a better indicator when the scale doesn't budge. Many times I would stall, and it is frustrating, but you will lose eventually.
  • badhair56
    badhair56 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Great Job, definately an inspiration for the rest of us
  • joysie1970
    joysie1970 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    joysie1970 wrote: »

I sometimes would stall for 3 weeks, but measurements would go down. Then on the 4th week I would lose like crazy. Hang in there no matter what, do what is needed and you will get to your goal. Don't worry about the scale it is just one way of measuring your progress, clothes size is a better indicator when the scale doesn't budge. Many times I would stall, and it is frustrating, but you will lose eventually.

Thanks so much for the encouragement! I decided earlier I am putting the scale away for the week - I know I am shrinking so I have to get my head right with that's the best part! You're the best!
  • janet0513
    janet0513 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • Thaeda
    Thaeda Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    What a transformation! WOW!! :)
  • heathergshea
    heathergshea Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!
  • mycatsnameisbug
    mycatsnameisbug Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome!!!
  • TN_Tinker
    TN_Tinker Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Exquisite!
  • nowucme
    nowucme Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You look great
  • ADF108
    ADF108 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • JenPage10
    JenPage10 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! You look amazing. Our starting weights are the same. I'm 6 months out and at 184. Only 44 pounds to go to goal!
  • pennysteed
    pennysteed Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • lorilbuckner1
    lorilbuckner1 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing!
  • seaghdha1072
    seaghdha1072 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You look so beautiful! Wow what a difference. Congrats on making it to goal and keeping yourself there!