https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kznek1uNVsg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
In case you missed it... I really have no words

CbjFbNX.jpg

Replies

• BritBoogaloo
    BritBoogaloo Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm so ridiculously excited, it's not even funny. Took them long enough!
  • GalactusEmpire
    GalactusEmpire Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I love Final Fantasy. And I loved Final Fantasy VII. However, I think that VII has been beat to death. Just like XIII was beat to death. I would much rather have a remake of VI or IX.

I will still buy this. I will still buy a PS4 if it doesn't come to PC. Just puttin in my criticism.
  • LisaFlag
    LisaFlag Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm way too excited for this. It is years in the making.
  • mooo92
    mooo92 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    i was 5-6 years old when ff7 came out in '97. I remember I couldn't even read and understand what was going on. Took me 5 years to beat it the first time hahaha. Days before walkthroughs were popular
  • lazydanthaman
    lazydanthaman Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    @GalactusEmpire I agree completely that a Final Fantasy VI remake is just as deserved as VII. I wouldn't mind seeing Chrono Trigger or Secret of Mana done as well. Hopefully FFVII will just be the first of many that get remade over the next decade or so. I will definitely buy them all!
  • LisannevdL
    LisannevdL Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I was sad that they didn't show any Final Fantasy XV as I've been waiting for that game for a long long time.. but I guess this kinda makes up for that :P
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    I flipped out when I saw this! AW YEA BABY!
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I'm fine with this. I'm not super excited, but I'm surprised that it's actually happening. It gives the super fans something they've been asking for, so maybe they'll move on to demanding something else afterward.

Don't get the idea that I'm anti-FFVII. It was a good (if really ugly) game. I just found it pretty average by FF standards. Still, that trailer was really cool.
  • sarieth05
    sarieth05 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I am definitely excited about this because I love the game, but I honestly have bought FF7 so many times over the years it's not even funny. I'll play it today and still enjoy it, but it'll be neat to see it remade. The trailer is gorgeous, though!