Hey lovely ladies! How did week one go for you? What will you do differently this week?

_lovelylis
_lovelylis Posts: 1 Member
Week one, for me, went pretty good. I wasn't tempted to eat junk and I exercised everyday (not including weekends). Only thing I would change is the time I start my workouts. I would usually workout at 10:00pm and I wasn't as motivated. Hopefully now, I can start them earlier and have more energy.

What about you?

Just found out we have a sub on reddit! I had no idea. I'm going to post there as well for the ladies without mfp. :)

Replies

• ylvak94
    ylvak94 Posts: 32 Member
    My first week was pretty good, I lost about as much weight as I predicted I would and started some new exercises too. I've decided to be stricter about doing Yoga every day from now on, I've been lazy with it and it's such a simple thing to add to my exercise schedule since it's only 20 minutes of work :smile:
  • orankiefwens
    orankiefwens Posts: 1 Member
    i went to bonnaroo this week, which meant a lot of sweating and a lot of walking/dancing...but also no service/phone to track with and a lot of junk food :neutral: i ended up gaining weight (whether its because i'm swollen from driving for 12 hours or not it's still weight gained haha) but i'm not discouraged :smile: