Turkey Sausage & Egg Muffin (Frozen)

Options
schle009
schle009 Posts: 63 Member
Can we just talk about how awesome this is? Haha. It's got a little bit of spice to it, but tastes just like some other sausage/egg muffin I've eaten before (maybe Jimmy Dean? I don't remember). It'd probably taste pretty good with some cheese on it, too... Definitely ordering again.

Replies

• Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Well, good. I'm glad you found it tasty. I ordered a couple for my next delivery. I'm glad it doesn't have the cheese on it. :)
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    schle009 wrote: »
    Can we just talk about how awesome this is? Haha. It's got a little bit of spice to it, but tastes just like some other sausage/egg muffin I've eaten before (maybe Jimmy Dean? I don't remember). It'd probably taste pretty good with some cheese on it, too... Definitely ordering again.

Hi
    What I do is put 1/2 slice of cheese @ 40 calories per slice on it and I also wrap the paper towel between the Muffin and the Insides of the sandwich. IE Under and over the bottom of the muffin, and then over the protein so it is wrapped around the Top of the muffin. Then after it is heated I add the 1/2 slice of cheese.

Enjoy
    Roger
  • mrs17alvarez
    mrs17alvarez Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    schle009 wrote: »

I love those! I usually spread a little laughing cow cheese on it after heating (I only use about 1/3 of a wedge and count those few calories toward my limited exteas.) Really yummy!
  • surrealchereal
    surrealchereal Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I eat them as they are but I do toast my muffin in the toaster.