stagnant

Options
amovin21
amovin21 Posts: 42 Member
I feel like my weight loss after 13Ibs has gone stagnant already.
Advise on how to shake up my body to lose more?

I do a total of 60-90 minutes of exercise by the end of the day and I come under my calorie goal every day.

Replies

• ErinCMDonohue
    ErinCMDonohue Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    amovin21 wrote: »
    I feel like my weight loss after 13Ibs has gone stagnant already.
    Advise on how to shake up my body to lose more?

I do a total of 60-90 minutes of exercise by the end of the day and I come under my calorie goal every day.

Have you been losing inches though? You could be gaining muscle and losing fat at the same time, but inches may be smaller. That, and sometimes muscle memory kicks in if you're doing the same types of exercises every day.

Everyone plateaus! Hang in there!

• GinetteMac
    GinetteMac Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I have been on a plateau for 3 weeks but I have noticed inches and my clothes are so much loose, but the best part is and this really is the best part, my boobs are farther out then my tummy, woohoo me! Yeah I know i'm a loser, lol.
  • amovin21
    Options
    GinetteMac wrote: »
    I have been on a plateau for 3 weeks but I have noticed inches and my clothes are so much loose, but the best part is and this really is the best part, my boobs are farther out then my tummy, woohoo me! Yeah I know i'm a loser, lol.

This made me giggle because I totally understand and that is awesome! Definitely not a loser!!!
  • amovin21
    Options
    @ErinCMDonohue I haven't started measuring yet but know I need to. You may be right about my body being used to my current exercise. Looks like I need to change it up! Thanks for the advise!
  • GinetteMac
    GinetteMac Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    amovin21 wrote: »
    GinetteMac wrote: »

This made me giggle because I totally understand and that is awesome! Definitely not a loser!!!

You know the sad part, that my decison came when I was laying on the bed and my boobs seemed to be squishing me and that's when I figured this is it, let's get this party started. I worried about losing my belly because then what's going to hold up my big boobs, lol. No worries though, a good supportive bra will do it for me, lol. Glad I could make you giggle!