June 16-30

Options

Replies

• jenthibert
    jenthibert Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    16/25 Green on June 18!

Living at camp for the summer and I left the scale at home. I'll go home weekly to do laundry, etc and will weigh in then. I'm used to weighing in daily, first thing in the morning so this is an interesting experiment. I'm three pounds from my goal weight so the motivation is definitely there to "behave", lol...
  • 2marsh
    2marsh Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    @Rebamae - You still have TWICE as many green days as red, which is probably better than before you started, right?
    @R_Queenie - Do you have any idea what's tripping you up? Looks like your calorie goals are pretty low. Are you just super hungry? (Hope that's not overly intrusive!) I know you've lost a lot of weight, so you know what you're doing. You can get back on track!
    @jenthibert Dieting at camp! Ee! That's advanced level stuff! But if you're within 3 of goal you're probably totally able to handle it. I don't think I could yet!

Green - yup! I'm on a new food plan that's really making it easier. Almost seems too good to be true. Hoping it'll last!
    Total: 13/25
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    Green: Yes
    Total 17/26

Today was a 3 mile run/walk combination.

@Rebamae You can do it! Remember why you're doing this, and I promise it will get easier.
    @jenthibert Those last few pounds can be tough to get rid of. I had to keep making adjustments (upping my calories, lowering my calories, changing the type of exercise I was regularly doing, intensifying my exercise, eating more vegetables, etc.). Thankfully, they finally fell off. You'll knock those 3 lbs. away in no time. In the meantime, enjoy the break from the scale! If I weighed myself everyday, I would be coo coo. :#
    @2marsh If you don't mine me asking, what is the new food plan that's making your "green" life easier? Just curious.
    @R_Queenie It's time for you to get it together. You're the leader of this wolf pack for Pete's sake! :) You can do it!
  • jumblejups
    jumblejups Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    June 18th & 19th = greens = 18/25.

Been so much better this month with the extra accountability here :smile:
  • Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Hello to each of you!!
    My house is full of laughter and tears today. We have 5 grands here - all under the age of 7 :p
    Does that explain the tears - always something, especially when 2 went to bed very late and were up early this morning - like 6:00!! :o

I appreciate this "group" very much - thanks to each of you.

Yesterday was a better day even though we arrived home very late which meant my evening meal was very late, but that is ok.

Yesterday was green so my total is:
    green =13 red = 5

"See" you in the morning!! B)
  • bbinoa
    bbinoa Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Green-yes
    total 18/22
    @jumblejups I agree.... so much better with the group accountability!
    @Rebamae sounds like a great time in spite of a few tears (don't miss those days!!!)
  • jenthibert
    Options
    17/25, green on 6/19, pretty sure anyway!

Walked 8 miles with a friend (we're walking a marathon in October, so lots of mileage ahead) but met the husbands after for dinner. Ate half my meal and overestimated the calories (I hope!) but even if it was over it was worth it. Great walk, good friends, local food and locally made beer.... Awesome Friday! That's a whole lot of green one way or another!

Thank you for the nice words folks... So glad to have found a supportive, non - judgemental place to post daily wins or losses. It's nice to come out of hiding!
  • rdbasile
    rdbasile Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    6.19 Green

12/22
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    Total 18/26

It was an unplanned rest day today. I set my alarm to exercise this morning before work, but my head just wouldn't let go of the pillow. :) I'll enjoy a long stroll tomorrow if the weather cooperates.
  • 2marsh
    Options
    Green? Chevy. (Some light beer pushed me over -work celebration!)
    Total:13/25
    @Laughter_Girl Hope you enjoyed your rest day! I took one today too and it was great! Food plan is 16:8 intermittent fasting. Not for everyone but I'm really enjoying it.
  • Rebamae
    edited June 2015
    Options
    6.19 Green B)

green =14 red = 5

Have a great Saturday!!

Today is a new day of food choices and only I am responsible for my actions regarding those choices.
    Will I choose to be on plan or will I choose to sabotage my plan??

• foxbat2828
    foxbat2828 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    June 16 - Green
    June 17 - Green
    June 18 - Green
    June 19 - Green
    June 20 - Gonna go ahead and say green as I still have slightly more than 2,000 calories to use at dinner and I know I'm not going to eat that much. Coaching a day's worth of baseball tournament games really gives a lot of cushion on calories. Hoping for a similar set of games tomorrow too.

20 of 29.
  • jumblejups
    jumblejups Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    June 20th = green = 19/25.

@bbinoa It's totally weird! I didn't expect it to impact on me so much but every day I find myself looking at my diary and thinking, "Hmm, gotta keep it green..." because I'll be reporting back later. So, it works! :blush:
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    6/17 - green - rumba class, not my favorite, but it was exercise
    6/18 - red - just had a hungry sort of day. At maintenance, this isn't the end of the world.
    6/19 - green - no exercise, and an allergic reaction to I don't know what.
    6/20 - green - weightlifting :)
    Total : 17/26

Personal best bench press today. Slightly more than half my bodyweight, but it's progress.
  • bbinoa
    bbinoa Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    green, yes
    19/22 total
    What a loooooong day! Started w a great workout at the gym, but then spent hours doing tons of yard work, and cleaning. Whew! Earned my nice dinner out to celebrate father's day w my hubby :)
    Vacation starts tomorrow. Yippee!!
  • jenthibert
    Options
    Red day, but it was one I knew would be coming. Family dinners are tough but I steered clear of the appetizers, watched my portion sizes with dinner. My splurge came with dessert. My father in law makes amazing desserts. I asked for a smaller portion though and really enjoyed it.

I didn't have time to exercise today but will get a good workout in tomorrow and get back on track!

17/25 on June 20
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    Total 19/26

Enjoyed a long stroll today.
  • 2marsh
    Options
    Red! I think I cursed myself by saying this new food plan makes it so easy. Family dinners are hard for me no matter what. Got another one tonight, so all I can do is try to do better than today! Well, I can also make a plan. One plate no leftovers? No appetizers?

Total: 14/25
  • Rebamae
    Options
    Happy Sunday and Happy Father's Day!! B)

Yesterday was green! Having a cold helped out a lot because I did not want to eat!
    Total = green =15 red = 5

Today is our grandson's birthday party with ice cream cake. I really want to say no to any of it as I am so very very close to being in a new decade for my weight. I really want to see that number tomorrow!

Today is a new day of food choices and only I am responsible for my actions regarding those choices.
    Will I choose to be on plan or will I choose to sabotage my plan??

• MandieC30
    MandieC30 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    19/30