Weigh In Results - June

Options
BevSmith0142
BevSmith0142 Posts: 156 Member
Hi all, I thought I'd set up a WI post so we could share our weekly results. You do NOT need to share your actual weight with us. What we are looking for here is to share our results. Did we lose this week? How much? Did we gain? How much? Or did we STS (stay the same) because there are times that we do plateau. We can also share inches lost too because results are not always based on the numbers on the scale - they are also inches we lose and how our clothes start to fit as well.

I hope you'll join me in sharing your weight loss journey. My WI day is Friday - so look for my results then. :) Onwards and downwards, Bev

Replies

• Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    Not exactly weigh in, but I finally got around to buying new jeans today and was shocked (in a good way) that I ended up with a pair three sizes smaller than those I bought last year! I knew I had lost cm as I have a new love affair with belts as they are the only way I can keep my pants up, but didn't expect that much! I really should keep track of cm, but I never remember to.
  • CaitlynnCarson
    CaitlynnCarson Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! My weigh-in day is usually Saturday but I forgot this week. I weighed in this morning out of curiosity and lost 1.8lbs!!! YAY!!! I was at a plateau for 2 weeks and then realized I needed to try harder and get my butt moving! So I did! Hard work does indeed pay off!! <3 No inches lost yet though. :( Their plane tickets are bought, just gotta figure out when their flight leaves lmao
  • cbrestensky
    cbrestensky Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Down 1.4 this week. I was hoping for a bigger number with just adding exercise into the mix, but I'll take whatever I can as long as it is down.
  • BevSmith0142
    Options
    Not exactly weigh in, but I finally got around to buying new jeans today and was shocked (in a good way) that I ended up with a pair three sizes smaller than those I bought last year! I knew I had lost cm as I have a new love affair with belts as they are the only way I can keep my pants up, but didn't expect that much! I really should keep track of cm, but I never remember to.

Wow! What an amazing feeling that must have been. Kudos to you - well done!
  • BevSmith0142
    Options
    Hey guys! My weigh-in day is usually Saturday but I forgot this week. I weighed in this morning out of curiosity and lost 1.8lbs!!! YAY!!! I was at a plateau for 2 weeks and then realized I needed to try harder and get my butt moving! So I did! Hard work does indeed pay off!! <3 No inches lost yet though. :( Their plane tickets are bought, just gotta figure out when their flight leaves lmao

Haha I bet you're glad you got on those scales! Congrats on a loss this week. Well done. Don't worry about the inches, they are sure to follow. ;)
  • BevSmith0142
    Options
    Down 1.4 this week. I was hoping for a bigger number with just adding exercise into the mix, but I'll take whatever I can as long as it is down.

It's a loss - so it's all good. Hang in there, stay strong and a steady loss of 1 -2 pounds per week is excellent. Congrats! ;)
  • Dory_42
    Options

Wow! What an amazing feeling that must have been. Kudos to you - well done!

Thanks! It does feel amazing.
  • BevSmith0142
    Options
    Morning all today is my WI day and I gathered my courage and stepped onto the scales first thing this morning. I am very happy to report another loss this week. I've lost 1.5 pounds. Yay! Here's to another good week ahead and watching the numbers head downwards on the scale. :)
  • melbabe75
    melbabe75 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    :-)
  • ErinCMDonohue
    ErinCMDonohue Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm down 5.4lbs in 10 days. Super excited!
  • cbrestensky
    Options
    You are off to a great start. Keep up the good work!
  • GinetteMac
    GinetteMac Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is my weigh in and i'm hoping for at least a pound although I wasn't very active or great with food today so we shall see. Congrats to all you lovely people, you are doing amazing!
  • BevSmith0142
    Options
    Erin way to go! That's a great loss! No wonder you're stoked. Keep it up!
  • BevSmith0142
    Options
    Good luck for tomorrow Ginette.
  • melbabe75
    melbabe75 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Brilliant
  • honeynutloop
    honeynutloop Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Was down 3, gone up 0.5 so down 2.5lb. Next weigh in - 6th july. Fingers crossed for more weight lost.
  • BevSmith0142
    Options
    You CAN do this. It was only a slight gain which is good, so now you can look back to see what you were doing when you were losing and make adjustments. ;)
  • Dory_42
    Options
    I dropped today, not much and probably related to being sick, but I am happy with any loss. Going away tomorrow for about 10 days so my eating, training and weighing will be much trickier. I'm not going to be too strict, but will aim to choose the healthy options as often as possible. Hoping to get some running in and maybe climb a mountain, plus teaching bag fitness routines to my friends teenager.
  • BevSmith0142
    Options
    Enjoy your trip! Any loss is a good thing - even better when you can manage a loss when you've been ill. Way to go! Hope you have a great time and look forward to hearing about it when you return.
  • cbrestensky
    Options
    Down 5.2 and feeling on top of the world!!! First time I have been under 300 pounds since having my last child at 41. I know I can do this now!