Looking for motivation pals!

Options
ilmandinga
ilmandinga Posts: 2 Member
Hi,
I'm a mother of 3... 10yo, 8yo, and 8 month old. I've gained too much weight from my pregnancies! Used to be an active gymnast in my teens but now I'm having a hard time getting motivated to exercise. I am 198 and want to get down to 135. Would love to have some ladies added as friends so we can motivate each other!

Replies

• kramrn77
    kramrn77 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Add me. Trying to get reinvested in my weight loss and running!
  • bosslady11313
    bosslady11313 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends for motivation, too! I still have at least 35 that I'd like to lose. I have a six year old and a two year old and never lost the weight.
  • tmturner74
    tmturner74 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am looking for motivational partner too. I am 40 yo mom of 5 and I weigh 180. I am thinking of starting couch to 5 tonight. Interested?
  • meghann1287
    meghann1287 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies, I am a mommy of 2, 4yo and 3yo. I have already lost 51 lbs and I'm looking to lose another 60-70 but lack the motivation right now. Looking for fellow mommies to help motivate each other, I just started the book six weeks to skinny jeans if anyone is interested in joining me or know of any other ideas
  • ANSL_Mom
    ANSL_Mom Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I also have 10 and 8 year olds along with a 6 and 4 year old. My goal weight is close to yours at 132. Need some motivation to keep going. Some days are harder than others.
  • kramrn77
    kramrn77 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    @tmturner74 I just restarted c25k this week- I had fallen off the band wagon because work had been crazy the last couple of weeks. I actually really enjoy the program.
  • ReginaPhelangie
    ReginaPhelangie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • Amandasue817
    Amandasue817 Posts: 6 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I need some motivation too!!! I am a mom to a 19 month old and 3 1/2 week old!!! Gained way too much with my first, and didn't lose it all before getting pregnant again. So I am around 195 and would like to lose at least 30 lbs. That would get me down to my pre-pre-pregnancy weight, lol. My biggest struggle right now is that im breastfeeding and I swear I have more cravings now than when pregnant, I feel like I'm always hungry, lol. Don't remember being this hungry all the time BF my first. If anyone is in a similar situation feel free to add me!!!
  • kay_rove
    kay_rove Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Everyone add me!! I like motivation pals!
  • geminicad
    geminicad Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Hi I'm Teresa. I'm looking for motivational and accountability buddies. If you live in the Albertville, Alabama area, I'm also looking for a workout buddy. I'm a 43 yr old stay at home mom of a 12 yr old n 5 yr old. I'm an avid drinker od Coca Cola. I'm newish n really trying to get started back with my diet n fitness program. I struggle with depression and that makes it difficult to make myself go to the gym n eat the way I should. I'm about 145lbs and I'm wanting to get down to about 125lbs. Feel free to add me! N we can help eachother.
  • chloecsl
    chloecsl Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm Chloe & I'm a 34yo mother of 2 boys, 3 & 5yo. I'm a full time stay home mom. Feel free to add me to motivate each other. I used to have some friends on mfp but they don't login anymore I kinda feel alone on this path to health & fitness. Let's do this :)
  • venuila
    venuila Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well. :) mom of two, a 6 month old and almost 3yo. Started this journey on April 1 @ 175 now I'm 160 hoping to get to 130-140. :)
  • ada_w
    ada_w Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I had my first baby two months ago. My weight fluctuated a lot during my teens and early 20s. I was stable for a while at 120-125 pounds before the baby.. I put on 60 pounds during pregnancy. Lost the first 30 pounds easily (mostly water weight). Now I need to loose another 30 pounds to get back my pre-pregnancy body.. Need support and information on weight loss after baby. Pls feel free to add me :smile:
  • plrb42ec
    plrb42ec Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, can you pls add me. I have two babies 2 1/2 and 7 months old. I really need motivation to lose 25lbs. Curently 165 want to be 140. Thank you.
  • happyjacks
    happyjacks Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    36 y/o mom of a 12 and 9 y/o and our bonus baby who is 7.5 months. Currently trying to get back to my lowest adult weight of 160 (avatar pic) which is 10 lbs under my pre-pregnancy weight.

Just started back at the gym today with weight training and cardio. however I have been walking with the baby 3 -4 miles a day 5 to 6 days a week since he was 1 week old. My major issue is calorie intake.

please feel free to add me to your friends list and I will add you to mine. I successfully did this weight loss thing four years ago and I know I can do it again. :smiley:
  • kpingry84
    kpingry84 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm a 30 y/o mom of a 4 y/o boy. I am a full-time single mommy and I work full-time. I joined the YMCA a couple months ago and am now taking class twice a week (it's what my schedule permits me), workout 1-2 other times a week (trying for more), and walk on my breaks at work. I can't seem to break a plateau, taking 1 step forward then 2 steps back. I was so happy to get to 135 then I got pregnant and have been struggling to get to 125. I am looking for more friends to help motivate each other (we all have a common goal obviously). I don't have anyone to hold me accountable.
  • RoxnAB
    RoxnAB Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me! Im a 27 yo single mom to a 3 yo. I just move back home, started school a month ago and need some motivation. I can be inconsistent about logging but I'm working at it. I'm currently at 187 lbs and working my way to 150 lbs. I never completely lost the baby weight and I'm trying to bust my butt to get there now.

I've never added friends to MFP so I'm not sure how it works but I could really use some friendly motivation.
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options
    Mom to 11yr old and 6yr old. Add me, I am on daily! :)
  • ashleymarie530
    ashleymarie530 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies ! I am a mother of 2 children and my boyfriend. After I had my son back on Oct of 2014, I really need to get back into the swing of things. I have done MFP before and it helped a lot, then I fell out of it and gained all the weight back that I had lost. Looking for motivators and support as I see that when you have that type pf support, it really helps and you can accomplish many goals !
  • i_miss_me
    i_miss_me Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm a 33 year old mom of 2 kiddos (ages 12 & 10). I need to lose about 70 pounds also. Would really like some other moms to help keep me motivated.