Daily Report 2015-24-6

Options
Hi everyone!

Hope you all are having a good day so far. The sun is out shining, so I decided to take some of my work outside into the garden, and it was such a nice environment to work in. My puppy decided to join me, and it was really peaceful and relaxing!

Pilates left me sweating this morning, and I hope to do some yoga after lunch.

Alisa, definitely rest and listen to your body. It can be mentally tough to have a "rest day", but we do really need those. Glad you're enjoying time with all your family!

Have a great day guys!

<3 Bella

Replies

• FitStrongHealthy
    FitStrongHealthy Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    WHEW! It has been a rough week. Sorry I've been MIA everyone, just been really busy.

My weekend kayaking trip went well though, got very nicely sun burnt lol. We caught some nice fish that would have been good eating but we let them go. We only spent a day out on the water though, but it was still a lot of fun.

I set a new PR yesterday though. I ran an average of 7.34 min. per mile, running about 7 miles in 45 min. Then I relaxed by shooting my bow a bit.

Alisa I'll ship you some of my Chicken Noodle soup I made the other day :bigsmile:, maybe that will help.

Bella I wish the sun would come out today, it's been raining on and off all day. Hopefully it'll come out this weekend.

~ Kris
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    I am actually feeling better today! yay. Hope it stays away. Went bike riding with my 2 oldest grandchildren. Had ice cream and then lunch. lol It was getting really warm by the time we got back. Glad I am indoors now.

My puppy would love to garden with me but no, he is a digger. :smile: He is not allowed in my garden. Which is doing fabulous. Lots of red tomatoes, lots of beets, spinach, basil. Beans are just starting to come on. Raspberries are doing great. Made my wonderful Raspberry swirl rolls. Blackberries are starting to turn color. I'm in heaven.

We have had some good (too much) heat lately and it is suppose to get worse. Up to 97F today and steadily rising over the next week. Projected 102 by the weekend.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Alisa