Replies

• RoCla
    RoCla Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Great info - thanks.
  • surrealchereal
    surrealchereal Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    yes, glad to hear it's not just me. I haven't posted my weight for about 2 weeks now because it sure hasn't gone down! I'm hoping that *Maybe* by this Sunday I have a few ounces to show for it at least now that I'm back in the neighborhood of where I was a couple of weeks ago!!

Regardless, I d think I like eating dinner for lunch ---I'd really rather eat lighter at night anyway so I'm hoping it all works out well :)

I tried flipping dinner and lunch today. I even exercised about 15 minutes before eating when I got home. I think that helped my appetite too. I'm going to try that again tonight too, my muscles felt kinda good this morning- and it was only 15 minutes. Last night it was good, I was content with my lunch (one of the melts) and a yogurt. Felt a little empty this morning when I got up but that's a good thing. I'm going to try it again today.
  • rlhealey
    rlhealey Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    great post!
  • xKoalaBearx
    xKoalaBearx Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Were you thirsty in the evening eating your dinner at dinner time? I am, (actually I'm thirsty all day with this food). But at night it's bad because I drink water and then I'm up 3 times during the night.

How long did it take you to adjust to flipping your lunch and dinner? I'm going to try it.

[/quote]

Sorry only getting to this a month and a half later...

I'm thirsty all the time and do have to get up once or twice in the middle of the night.

There was no adjustment for me to switch lunch and dinner. It feels natural for me.
  • 1Ginabb
    1Ginabb Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Great post, good to know I'm not the only one with slow loss. I think it's our ages. Most of us on here that are commenting are 40s and up. I just can't lose like I used to. I too have found myself stalling, gaining and spending a week to get off a couple pounds I gained. That's why I like this site. I love their Reports tab. You can check your lose by 30, 90, 180 days. You can compare how your lose have slowed or sped up. I have noticed that I started with 8 lb loss a month, then down to 5, then 4, now in my 4th month it looks like I will only have lost a pound and a half. But...it's better than gaining.