• Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 741 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Refer to my next post please. I did not realize I posted twice
  • 2marsh
    2marsh Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    6.22 - Green, oh so green. Too green? Because...
    6.23 - RED. I was hungry like WOA. Also maybe a little toddler-like rebellious about my eating?
    Total:16/25

Yesterday was discouraging. Making me remember that drastic calorie cuts on Mondays (or any other day) to make up for weekend calories is counterproductive. Slow, steady, and balanced goes counter to my nature, but I think it needs to be my goal. Bleh.
  • Rebamae
    Options
    Good morning to each of you B)

Yesterday was so bad I should be able to make green today without much effort. I ended up eating three meals out. I stayed strong with 2 but the third was my downfall.
    Of course, part of the problem was the PIE FAIRY put a piece of fresh made rhubarb/strawberry pie on my plate! And, oh, was it good!!

green = 17 red = 6* :s

I am off to my third day of appointments to day. This time I drive to Wichita which is 2 hours from here.
  • Rebamae
    Options
    2marsh wrote: »
    Also maybe a little toddler-like rebellious about my eating?

I truly hear you on the rebellion of eating. I fight that demon all of the time. And as you can tell I don't always win.

• R_Queenie
    R_Queenie Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options

Green: Yes with 8 to spare!
    Total: 15/25
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    Green: Yes
    Total 23/26

I did another run today. It was a nice steady pace, and it was actually enjoyable.

I'll definitely meet my Green goal for the month. I'm planning to eat well for the next couple of days, but Saturday, I'm going to enjoy myself with food. Looking forward to it. After that, I'll be on a restrictive diet for a couple of days in preparation of a medical procedure.

Everyone keep at it!
  • jenthibert
    jenthibert Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    6/24 green. 21/25 B)
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    6.22 & 23 & 24
    Green: NO & NO & YES
    Total 17/25
  • foxbat2828
    foxbat2828 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    June 24 - Green

24 of 29
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    6/22 - green Chevy style - went over with my after lifting protein shake which is okay
    6/23 - green -- thanks to dance class
    6/24 - green Chevy style - I was green and had closed my diary when my daughter brought me home a cranberry slush from Sonic, but it's all.good.
    Total 21/26

Great job to those who have reached their goal already.
    R_Queenie, I hate days when I don't get to eat until after work. I want to binge to make up for it and it's hard for me not to.

• bbinoa
    bbinoa Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    red... didn't even bother logging my last meal of the day... there was a Margarita and some nachos involved :wink: but was planning for this to be my vacation go-for-it meal out. I also didn't allow myself to feel guilty which is a big deal for me. Today I treated myself to some new workout clothes which I desperately needed and they were a size smaller than usual!
    Total: 22/22
    @Rebamae. .. pie fairy??? Yum!! I wouldn't mind her visiting as long as she doesn't setup permanent residence!
    @R_Queenie. ..awesome job w the green day!

Good job everyone!
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Keeping it Green June
    Goal 25 days

1st: ✔️, 2nd: a Chevy - ✔️ 71 in the red - so 2 out of 25. Off to a cracking start.
    A warm welcome to new group members. ✔️
    3rd: yes ✔️ 4th: ❌, 5th: yes ✔️, 6th: yes ✔️
    7th ✔️, 8th ❌, 9th ✔️, 10th ❌ pg 5
    11th ❌, 12 th ❌, 13th ❌ , 14th ✔️ , 15th ✔️, 16th ✔️
    17th ✔️, 18th ✔️ 19th ✔️ 20th ✔️ 21st ✔️ 22nd ✔️ 23rd ✔️ 24th ✔️ 25th ❌

exercise.png

My ticker didn't include my Chevy, so I've adjusted it. Silly me.

Sorry I've been missing - it means I miss out on sooooo much.
  • bbinoa
    bbinoa Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    green : yes!
    Total: 23/22
  • jumblejups
    jumblejups Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    23rd, 24th, 25th June = greens.
    2 red days so far this month.

23/25 - almost there!
  • jenthibert
    jenthibert Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    22/25 Green! June 25...

Very green since I walked 9 miles after work today with a friend. A few friends and I are walking a marathon in October. Mileage is building up!
  • 2marsh
    2marsh Posts: 86 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    6.24 - Chevy
    6.25 - Green, despite massive overindulgence in chocolate chip cookies brought into work. Elliptical helped!
    Total:18/25

Won't even make my revised goal, but I'm trying not to beat myself up about it. Still more green than I was last month, and as long as I keep improving, things will move in the right direction. Learning things to take with me in the months to come.

Looks like everyone is making good strides - lots of impressive exercise! @jenthibert walking 9 miles, woot!
  • jumblejups
    jumblejups Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    June 26th = green = 24/25.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    6/25 - green, almost 700 under
    6/26 - red, but only half of yesterday's deficit and I did it to make up the big deficit yesterday. The benefits of reaching goal and staying there.
    22/26