120 day count down

Options
ChristyParadee
ChristyParadee Posts: 32 Member
Today is the day I start. I weighted in at 215lbs and will lose 50 lbs by Oct 25th...let the count down start NOW....

My goals to get me there....
Eat clean
Move more
Get to the gym at least 4 days a week
Push myself that extra step
Find friends to motivate me
Log my meals and workouts
Live life healthy!!!!

Replies

• archiv88
    archiv88 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I hope you don't mind if I join your group. I would love to lose 50lbs in 4 months. I have over 100lbs to lose. Looking forward to this challenge!
  • JMC3Terp
    JMC3Terp Posts: 2,803 Member
    Options
    I'll join you. I've lost 50 lbs so far in 103 days (3 months, 11 days) and I'd really love to lose another 50 lbs in the next 4 months.

I actually have a goal of hitting 250 by 8/01 and 200 by 1/01/16, which would be 50 in 4 months there :)

good luck!
  • Frozenmango
    Frozenmango Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I'll join you too. I'd love to hit that goal or at least get my body fat down to 28% by then. I'll start officially on Sunday though once I get my shopping and meal plans set up!
  • shylady76
    shylady76 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I would like to join in on your journey. I have 43 more pounds to loose to get to my goal. At the moment I am just watching what I am eating but I would like to add exercise in once the pounds start coming off and my knees can handle it.
  • catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Just saw your group invite...I would like to join all of you on your journey to a healthier you too! I have been teetering on kickstarting my weigh loss journey again...so I think this is the group that may give it that 'push' I need. I have more than 50 pounds to lose overall, but if I can get 50 off by October....that will be awesome! Less stress on the knees when exercising and more body movement overall! I am starting Sunday also, since I joined late.

Good luck to all!
  • rohlfst66
    rohlfst66 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I would like to join your group. I want to lose another 20 pounds. I have lost 20 so far. I am worried about not being able to find the group again though. I invested 4 months in a previous challenge and it got down to the last 2 weeks and I can't find the group. It just disappeared. I wrote my fitness pal but I only got computer responses. I look forward to getting re-motivated.