Do you have any favorite Youtube exercise videos?

Options
surrealchereal
surrealchereal Posts: 60 Member
Do you have any favorite free Youtube exercise videos? I've been looking around and found a couple that look interesting.

Gin Miller Power Abs medball- 36 minutes of medball working out with cardio- It looks pretty good. I'm thinking about getting a medball. She also has a kettle ball workout, but I'm not ready for that one yet!

I swear I still love the step, I found an old step workout (again with Gin Miller sponsored by Reebok) from 1992. I bought a step and I'm liking this video.

It's too hot here to even think about exercising outside. So I need things I can do inside.

Replies

• Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    I certainly need something, that's for sure. I did 100 minutes dedicated walking today and most of that was in 104 heat index. About killed me.

I never even thought about youtube. I'll see what I can find. Thanks, chereal.
  • surrealchereal
    Options
    There are a couple Leslie Sanson videos on Youtube, you can walk in the house! :) I forgot about those.
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    I have a couple of her DVDs and have tried part of one of them, Walk to the Hits: Radio Remix. I need to just try and get in the habit of using her stuff and not even go out in the heat.
  • surrealchereal
    Options
    I have a couple of her DVDs and have tried part of one of them, Walk to the Hits: Radio Remix. I need to just try and get in the habit of using her stuff and not even go out in the heat.

Where's the like button? :D Yes ma'am you do! :smiley:
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    LOL! I hear ya, Cheryl. :)
  • mrs17alvarez
    mrs17alvarez Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I do the Leslie Sansone ones when I want a different walk than the 5 walks in my 5 Mega Miles video. For yoga, I really like the Yoga with Adriene videos. She even has a free 30-day program out there, with a different routine for each day. And then I've recently started doing some Fitness Blender youtube videoos - so far just tried a pilates one and legs/glutes one but really liked them so I plan on trying more of their videos.