Best Day to Weigh?

Options
FunnyFit
FunnyFit Posts: 46 Member
I've read different things about a weekly weigh-in day. I know you are not supposed to weigh the morning following a rigorous workout, but when?

Is it supposed to be the morning following your rest day for the most accurate results?

Replies

• chwomack53
    chwomack53 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Nutrisystem say's Wednesday. Body has time to recover from the weekend. Weekends we tend to be more active and eat differently. I use it and I find a consistency in my loss. From watching everyone else I really think it comes down to personal preference. Suggest try Wednesday's and see what you think after a couple weeks. Have a Great Week!
  • FunnyFit
    FunnyFit Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    chwomack53 wrote: »
    Nutrisystem say's Wednesday. Body has time to recover from the weekend. Weekends we tend to be more active and eat differently. I use it and I find a consistency in my loss. From watching everyone else I really think it comes down to personal preference. Suggest try Wednesday's and see what you think after a couple weeks. Have a Great Week!

Thank you! I will certainly try it. Makes sense about being more active and eating differently on the weekends.