6/29 Day 130 Monday

Options
Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
Alright, enough relaxing! We need to get back into the thick of things. So let’s get to it!

Today’s Challenge: Get up and move!

Get your butts up and let’s move!

Replies

• Kadi82
    Kadi82 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I've just joined and luckily have already done my Monday challenge ;) I ran 10km this morning
  • KhalanAmnell
    KhalanAmnell Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Well I'm in luck because I have to move an entire storage unit into my tiny apartment lots of moving around today!!
  • Laughs13
    Laughs13 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Just joined. I worked out before I joined,but now that I actually joined and saw the challenge, I do something else. I need to clean the house before work today and maybe play with the dogs for a bit outside.!
  • denisekingstark
    denisekingstark Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Joined today. Got out by 8 a.m. for a 2.81 mile walk - one hour and 3 min. Burned 295 calories
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,064 Member
    Options
    Still need to get this challenge in after work. Stayed in bed too long to get in a workout in the morning cool, so I'll have to get after it in the evening.
  • KrzysztofSzczepaniak
    Options
    Daily quest finished
  • NikkiOnTheRun
    NikkiOnTheRun Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Guess I lucked out because I just joined after I finished working out for the day. 77 minutes of burpees, jump lunges, step ups, reverse decline lunges, jump squats, jump rope, sumo squats and walking lunges (it was leg day).
  • Sarah7211
    Sarah7211 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yay challenge complete. Just did 1 hour at the gym. Elliptical and weights.
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,215 Member
    Options
    Well, you KNOW I love this challenge, Auna!
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,215 Member
    Options
    And if you use Twitter, Mondays are always #MoveItMonday. Shake off that sedentary weekend...Let's Move It this Monday and set the stage for a great week!
  • Auna37
    Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Well I'm glad you all enjoyed it! Tomorrow's will be tricky!
  • GabinkaP
    GabinkaP Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    My job had me up and moving today. Tomorrow, too, probably.