NSV

Options
angel073079
angel073079 Posts: 15 Member
I am three weeks out. Able to do all aerobic exercises at the same rate (or better) than before my op AND my doc just took me off my blood pressure meds!!!!!!! YIPPEE!!!!

What NSV do you have this week???

Replies

• JeanneMarie11111
    JeanneMarie11111 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    wow great work Angel and congratulations on the bp meds
  • badhair56
    badhair56 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    July 1st will be 3 months, but I hit 199 today. down 45 lbs since surgery. of course with the holiday this week my 3 month follow-up isn't until the 10th, so by then I should a safe margin into the onesees.
  • angel073079
    angel073079 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yahoo!!
  • JreedyJanelle
    JreedyJanelle Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! MY NSV is that my neighbor asked my husband if he got a new wife! LOL! I guess he hasn't seen me but since weather is better he saw me outside!
  • 5BeautifulDays
    5BeautifulDays Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! MY NSV is that my neighbor asked my husband if he got a new wife! LOL! I guess he hasn't seen me but since weather is better he saw me outside!

LOL!

Mine was earlier this season when the ice cream man took note of my changed physique and wanted to know how I did it. His wife had lipo and she was really disappointed in the results...lol. Can't imagine losing 100 lbs through lipo. Pretty sure that would kill you!
  • ADF108
    ADF108 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    What does NSV stand for? I can guess that it's something positive.....no small victory????
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options

I love this one! :D
  • JreedyJanelle
    Options
    ADF108 wrote: »
    What does NSV stand for? I can guess that it's something positive.....no small victory????
    I take it as Non Scale Victory, but No Small Victory is good too.
  • joysie1970
    joysie1970 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    A co-worked I haven't seen in about six months didn't recognize me in the cafe' when I went for ice, he asked someone who I was!!! YAY!! She called me later to tell me, I was wondering why he half-heartedly replied when I said hello :)
  • ADF108
    ADF108 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I take it as Non Scale Victory, but No Small Victory is good too.
    [/quote]
    Thanks! I wasn't sure....so thought I would ask just in case I wasn't the only one wondering.
  • JreedyJanelle
    Options
    joysie1970 wrote: »
    A co-worked I haven't seen in about six months didn't recognize me in the cafe' when I went for ice, he asked someone who I was!!! YAY!! She called me later to tell me, I was wondering why he half-heartedly replied when I said hello :)
    That is a good one. I haven't seen some of my co-workers for a while now, we will be attending a meeting in a few months where we will all get together. I may surprise a few of them.
  • TN_Tinker
    TN_Tinker Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I went for my 2-month check up today with the physiologist and found out I am down 43% of my body fat! Here I was thinking I was not doing that well and that I should be working harder. LOL
  • gardendoc
    gardendoc Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I love this topic to enjoy our NSVs. My family doctor's office called with my latest A1c results. Pre-surgery (3/9/15) 7.1 and staring directly at diabetes, today 4.7!!!!!!!!!
  • JreedyJanelle
    Options
    YAY TN_tinker and gardendoc!
  • TN_Tinker
    TN_Tinker Posts: 143 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    4months41lbs_zpsipd9njez.jpg
  • gardendoc
    gardendoc Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Good job
  • badhair56
    badhair56 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    great job TN_Tinker. you can really tell the difference in the way your blouse fits
  • mycatsnameisbug
    mycatsnameisbug Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Size 14 first time since college! Also I can run a 5k now :) wahoo!
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    I apprehensively bought a size 10 today and to my sadness they didn't fit.... Cause they were too small!! Best waste of money ever!!
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Love the progress pictures Tinker! You are doing great!!