Sensational Summer Exercise Challenge, Mon Jun 8 to Aug 16 (70 days) - Join Anytime

Options

Replies

• suegen1
    suegen1 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Adding 60 minutes for today ..hope everybody is doing well :)

exercise.png

• Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    100 minutes 6/30

daz7u6bv93by.gif

88492762.png yvpo8w8c7k41.gif

exercise.png

f.gifl.gifo.gif
  • mrs17alvarez
    mrs17alvarez Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    6/28 - 40 minutes
    6/29 - 53 minutes
    6/30 - 32 minutes

*my previous post said "6/26 - 90 minutes" but that should have said "6/27 - 90 minutes"

Up visiting family and enjoying our time with them. Unfortunately it has rained here the ENTIRE time so no beach time at the lake, no playground, etc. Being cooped up is not the best kind of fun for 3 toddlers so we've gotten them outside the very few times mother nature has taken a break from dumping water on us. And it looks like more rain is on tap for today so I see another day of play doh & Legos then we drive back home tomorrow. I do miss my South Jersey weather!

Hope you guys are havig a good week!
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Hi Amanda.

Sounds like you are having an enjoyable time with the family. Yeah, not being able to get out and about is hard on everyone.

• Nightingale2200
    Options
    Wasn't at goal today. Have a house full of company, too.

90 minutes 7/1

daz7u6bv93by.gif

exercise.png

f.gifl.gifo.gif

• suegen1
    Options
    Good evening gang :), 90 minutes for me for today! Barely made it home before the rain whew...

Amanda, sorry to hear that you had sad weather during that whole time and I just imagine having to be inside for the most part. However, it sounds like you guys still having a great time :). Keep your head up!

Flo, happens to the best of us and you got company as well....it's hard...and you still managed to get 90 minutes in..better than me at some days....Smile :).

Tomorrow (07/02) I need to ask you guys to pray for me ....sigh...our department is adopting a family for Christmas to give them a real Christmas as otherwise they wouldn't have one..we do this every year ....it's real awesome...anyways tomorrow our department is hosting a fundraiser for this Event....a burrito sale and the kicker is we are making them sigh.....I have to be really STRONG tomorrow to survive that and that I don't starting to fall apart and eat tons of burritos because no secret I LOVE burritos :(. . Good lord help me sigh.

I am going to be a part of a 5 k challenge this 4th weekend. First time in YEARS that I am attempting it. Kinda nervous but excited :).

exercise.png

Hope you guys having a good time
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Prayers for you, Sue. What an admirable and kind thing to do at Christmas time. :)
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    100 minutes 7/2

daz7u6bv93by.gif

exercise.png

f.gifl.gifo.gif
  • suegen1
    Options
    Thanks all :). It's amazing what being busy can do for your mind and thoughts :). I saw all the food when I got there and god yeah I was tempted to make a couple burritos for myself lol...but then we got so slammed with orders and people coming in, running around and so on that it went away. I had my NS breakfast before I started and yeah I didn't break down :).

Flo, we do this every year to give a family a Christmas and god last year we had a single mom with 3 kids. Mom had health issues and when we entered her house with all the gifts it was so rewarding to see all the shine come into their faces. I had tears in my eyes...anyways....the wish list from the kids was so small and just filled with general things like clothes and such....so we made their Christmas I think lol. This year we want to adopt 2 families. We raised yesterday during that burrito sale and a raffle we conducted over $ 622.00 so we are preparing one more fundraiser in November :). I told my boss....NO FOOD this time rofl.....just kidding :).

With all the extra exercise yesterday it was nice. Counting 180 minutes for yesterday as I also went to the gym to clear my head from all the food thoughts lol. I hope you guys are doing well and again, thanks for the prayers!! It's so much appreciated. You guys are the best!

exercise.png

• Nightingale2200
    Options
    Fantastic on those minutes, Sue.

Sounds like you exercised a lot of restraint. Good on you!

So nice of you all to do this. I know some family(s) is going to be ecstatic this year. :):)
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    110 minutes

daz7u6bv93by.gif

exercise.png

f.gifl.gifo.gif

• suegen1
    edited July 2015
    Options
    7/2 - 180 minutes

exercise.png

• Nightingale2200
    Options
    My mercy, Sue. Great job.
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Hope everyone has had a great 4th of July!!!

130 minutes 7/4

daz7u6bv93by.gif

exercise.png

f.gifl.gifo.gif
  • mrs17alvarez
    Options
    My goodness, the exercise minutes you guys do are AMAZING!!! And Sue 1) great job resisting the temptations and 2) what a wonderful thing to do for families who may be struggling. Kudos to you!

I'm resting today after doing a 5k on my treadmill last night. My last one from memorial day weekend was 47:03 and this time I had 42:50 so big improvement in my time. And I noticed I was able to run for entire songs and not feel winded - that's NEVER happened!

7/1 - 43 minutes
    7/2 - 68 minutes
    7/3 - 71 minutes
    7/4 - 97 minutes
  • suegen1
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Hellooooo guys :) just finished my 5k challenge and good lord lol.....I am one tired mama.....but I survived. Finished with 53 minutes and 26 seconds...not too shabby for the first time I think.

Amanda, awesome time on your 5k and to be able to run through entire songs plus that time improvement that's just amazing :). Proud of you for all the exercise every day :).

I still have ways to go with mine lol....and yeah I could tell I am sooo out of shape but my success is I did it and even more I finished without giving up :).

I hope you all had a great 4th :). I was watching a little one for my friend who had to work that night......

Not adding the exercise for today but for yesterday and urgh forgot 7/3

7/3 90 minutes
    7/4 150 minutes

Flo....you are killing it :)....so proud of you!!!!

exercise.png

• mrs17alvarez
    Options
    Sue - GREAT, GREAT job on the 5k! I'm so glad you did it!!!! That first one I did was exhausting lol but this second one was easier. Yay for you Sue!!!
  • suegen1
    Options
    Thanks Amanda :), I am hoping the second one will be better whenever that is going to happen lol. Are you going to do the BL 35 as well?
  • mrs17alvarez
    Options
    suegen1 wrote: »
    Thanks Amanda :), I am hoping the second one will be better whenever that is going to happen lol. Are you going to do the BL 35 as well?

I bet we'll have another towards the end of BL35 (and I really should just do one myself every couple of weeks...I really need to push myself to do this.) And yes, I'm doing BL35 and definitely looking forward to it starting. BL34 was my first one and I really enjoyed the challenge and support. It was just what I needed for motivation & the peeps I met through that challenge were great.
  • suegen1
    Options
    Great to hear that :). This will be my first BL sooo looking really forward to it.