Hello July!

Options
thesportsbarre
thesportsbarre Posts: 12 Member
Hey Rockstars!!

Happy July! Happy Eat Clean. Train Dirty!! Are you ready?! Have you thought about how you want to feel this month? What might keep you motivated? Share how you feel with us here in our special TSB group just for you! You all are amazing and we look forward to this journey together!

Remember, suck it up now so you don't have to suck it up later!

Replies

• adp256
    adp256 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi fellow rockstars!

Eating clean this month is really important to me because getting healthy is what brought me to The Sports Barre in the first place. At my last physical exam three months ago, I found out that my triglycerides levels had jumped from 90 to over 600 in one year. The doctor thought it must have been a mistake; however, a second blood test brought back the same results. I was quickly issued a prescription and advised to make a “serious change” in my diet and exercise. My goal is to eat clean this month so that when I return to the doctor at the end of the month for a follow-up, my hard work will have paid off :)
  • gogogracie
    gogogracie Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good luck to everyone! I'm excited for the challenge as a group because I always try to eat super clean but it's hard to do in a vacuum. I'm trying to clear up some digestive issues with my natropath and I think this challenge will really help me stay on track and avoid those temptations. Especially in jersey city where everything is so darn delicious...
  • cricketscamp
    cricketscamp Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone! I am excited about this challenge! What keeps me motivated is my daughter. She was just born in May. :smiley: I want to be as healthy as I can be to play with her, set a good example for her, and watch her grow up.

Can't wait to connect with all of you and try these recipes! Good luck to everyone!