Drop 15 by Labor Day Challenge Sign Up Now Active!

Options
kayjosh2422
kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/106959-drop-15-by-labor-day-sept-7th-starts-july-5th

If you want to continue your jouney with us, join us for the next challenge and tell us what else you would like to see offered!

Replies

• nev888
    nev888 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Even though I haven't done very well with this current challenge - it's not the challenge's fault!! I want to join the next one.
  • gizmom19
    gizmom19 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • LadyScorpio67
    LadyScorpio67 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Sweet! I'm there!
  • Lilymay2
    Lilymay2 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    I need all the help I can get to get across this plateau that I am on!! I am in.
  • vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Wishing everyone luck reaching their goal.

I reached mine on May 31 and am on maintenance. I have lost an additional 2lbs in almost 4 weeks.

I guess I need to find some maintenance threads to follow. But I will check in here periodically to cheer everyone on.

You guys have been very inspirational in my journey. And it is by no means over.

Thanks to all.
  • lindadprice
    lindadprice Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    So far my goal for every challenge has been 10 lbs. I end up losing 7 lbs. I have 15 lbs to go. Maybe I will make it in the next two challenges.
  • vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    So far my goal for every challenge has been 10 lbs. I end up losing 7 lbs. I have 15 lbs to go. Maybe I will make it in the next two challenges.

B)
  • shaunjadon
    shaunjadon Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Vacation killed my hopes of ever attaining the current goal for this challenge, but it was a big motivating factor. Definitely moving on to the next goal.
  • playmadcats
    playmadcats Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    20 will put me in current goal range so even half would be
  • Sigma28
    Sigma28 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Count me in for the next challenge!
  • 1crvygrl
    1crvygrl Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! I really need some motivation, I've actually gained about 12 lbs since Feb, but have recently lost a couple of those. I need to lose 8 more just to get back to my New Year's weight.
  • amywillloseit2015
    amywillloseit2015 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi I am in! I did pretty good with the July challenge and still have about 13 lbs to be in the normal range (high end) for my height. I would still like to lose about 20-25. I have my first cruise next summer and would like to lose a little more before that.
  • sveltewisher
    sveltewisher Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I an in this challenge for real!
  • Emi1974
    Emi1974 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I have failed this challenge but I feel good about the next one :)
  • kayjosh2422
    kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to see everyone at the next challenge!