hiya everyone

Options
Hiya I'm TJ I'm 32 n struggling to lose weight to help ease my asthma and to get as close to my ideal weight as I can as I'm only 5'1 n I'm over weight for my height. I would also like to lose weight as my youngest sister and her fiancee are getting married in a couple of months and I would like to be able to wear nice clothes in a smaller size than I am now as I'm a size 20+. I'm happy as I am, but I need to lose weight to help with my asthma and to be healthier,but myself and my fiancé are finding it really difficult to buy healthy food n eating healthy on a budget.

Replies

• theportkey
    theportkey Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi TJ.
    Goodluck with your weightloss. Regarding your budget. I did my weekly shop yesterday and the cost was not much different to what we normally spend.
    Try making up a batch of something and then freezing into weighed portions.
    I'm not overweight totally because I eat unhealthily. Mostly because I never had portion control. I ate the same... If not more than my husband and he does 12 hour shifts on his feet. And I sat on my *kitten* all day at work.
    Planning meals and sorting portions was a great start for me. Plenty of veg.
    All the best. Jen <3